• Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Would you promote DSTRA on Instagram ? Do you even use Instagram ?

Would you promote DSTRA on your Instagram ?

• Yes, I would promote DSTRA on my Instagram account

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No, I would not promote DSTRA on my Instagram account

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Instagram, what is that ? Don't have an account

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

Klax

I want to know what is the percentage of Instagram users among us and if you would share on your Insta pictures related to the DSTRA project.

Please vote.

Hank

I am not sure how it would work on their but I personally would flood my account with this. But this is just me as I have a theme of what I have already posted in my account.

Offthecuff

Just buzzing about
Staff member
I don't use it personally but have helped out on the Instagram feed for another coin so I know there can be benefits if it's done correctly, but in order to do this you need someone creating specific and relevant content on a daily basis.

For me this is one down the line for us, twitter gets much better responses so it would be better to concentrate on that for now until we are big enough that members of the team and community can help to coordinate both twitter and Instagram.

Klax

Interesting points there from all of you. I don't post often on my Instagram but a I see some people do ... and some promote various products / projects.

Soksuci

I don't think promote DSTRA will be efficient in Instagram. Because many crypto people used Twitter and Facebook more right?

Offthecuff

Just buzzing about
Staff member
Interesting points there from all of you. I don't post often on my Instagram but a I see some people do ... and some promote various products / projects.
I think it's like anything, its only as good as the content you put on there. Long term it would be good to have a social media team for DSTRA who are responsible for all social media graphics and images for every one of the accounts. There could be one or two people working on each account with someone overseeing them all to make sure there is a standard type of thing being produced.

Since DSTRA started we have had a consistent brand image, for me that is something that should continue. The content produced for twitter should match that of facebook and instagram and all the other social media sites.

Paff

I personally don't use instagram but it sure is one extra source of marketing for DSTRA. Also I think for cryptocurrencies, Steepshot, which uses the steemit-blockchain should also be in your interests.

iDc_IsAwesome

I have an Instagram account but i dont use it, no followers too.Instagram posts can also be seen by your freinds who are followin you on facebook plus not much crypto enthusiasts on IG so in my opinion it'll be great to focus on twitter and facebook... and Maybe even on TELEGRAM.

coly20032003

I do not use instagram that often, but I do have an account there. If DSTRA is on instagram I will help promote there.

pwchangame001

I do not use instagram that often, but I do have an account there. If DSTRA is on instagram I will help promote there.
Same here, I don't have an Instagram account right now, but if the project is going to have a fanpage on it, I will definitely register one and help promote the project!

ppip

Never use it except when it's required for an airdrop, then I like, comment and share the required images.

tanuki

I'm not using Instagram.
Many people around me are using Twitter and Facebook, but Instagram is a little.
I think that other SNS is better than to promote this coin on Instagram.

carpets

well, everybody who has instagram can promote dstra if they want. there's no need to argue with that xd.

rapwindsoul

Instagram, reddit, facebook and other social media sites... lets use them all to reach out all people. Anyways every people has its own preferences on what social media he/she is using like me i am more on facebook. So the more social media campaign, the better.

hoanglinhvn

I have instagram but I think its not worth promoting Dstra there. Instagram mostly used by woman and internet marketers. Not many woman interested in cryptos.

itsmemv

I have instagram but I think its not worth promoting Dstra there. Instagram mostly used by woman and internet marketers. Not many woman interested in cryptos.
I agree, i also use instagram but i dont think its worth to promote it there, in my opinion its best to promote it on youtube or facebook and crypto forums

tigrhes

I have instagram and it's popular here in italy more than facebook and twitter, but it's used mostly by young people so if would not attract that much, i think twitter is the best social for promoting crypto!