What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Windows one click masternodes

Dev's please make one click masternode on windows wallet...Ubuntu doesn't like me.

Just ask Blademaster :)

On another note I see many other coins going this route to help the Ubuntu challenged people like me.

Raypok

It's sure is interesting to set up a MasterNode. But i'm happy staking now with this beautiful stakingbot / pool. Really nice that it's made possibly on Discord.

Dev's please make one click masternode on windows wallet...Ubuntu doesn't like me.

On another note I see many other coins going this route to help the Ubuntu challenged people like me.
It seems you have a lof of experience with Masternode coins, I have none. Do you know when Masternode in Dstra?

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
Can we have masternode coded directly to the GUI wallet instead for our wallet next upgrade? I think this will solve a lot of hassles for people who got no experience in setting one

I love this idea, for person who never set up MN like me would be glad if this implemented

Offthecuff

Just buzzing about
Staff member
I set up a MN this week for the first time. It took me a long time to do and was my first attempt. I am sure that if i did it again I would be quicker but the option of a 1 click one would be amazing.

sorin90

Staff member
Lol cell. Seems you really want those simple MNs to be everywhere. Tbh I do to. As I told you before I'm in the same situation.

twthmoses

Staff member
It would be great to have Masternode built in, but we need to give the team more time to develop it
Sure thing. Plenty of time for masternode, if ever. Masternode needs a purpose. We are in the middle of an Airdrop and making the coin polulary. Effort must lay here for now.

Meliodas

Staff member
Are you already working on it and if so, how is the actual programming going. Some progress report maybe?
As far as I know, the team are currently putting most efforts on getting the coin listed. The talk about MN never happened these days. For progress report we might need to wait for the Admins to do it.

Offthecuff

Just buzzing about
Staff member
As far as I know, the team are currently putting most efforts on getting the coin listed. The talk about MN never happened these days. For progress report we might need to wait for the Admins to do it.
I think this is the correct approach for now, the coin and community would benefit from us being listed, once that happens we will get more interest, more members and more activity. We can then look at things like MN's.

Meliodas

Staff member
I think this is the correct approach for now, the coin and community would benefit from us being listed, once that happens we will get more interest, more members and more activity. We can then look at things like MN's.
Yes, MNs without big enough community isn't very interesting to potential investors and buyers imo --- with Shardax's new rules on voting, I hope we can win this voting round and get listed there. This way we can actually move on to the next milestones.

I tried to setup Linux to learn how to do masternodes. I picked ubuntu and tried the sample run-on-usb system and I felt I can handle it. Then I decided to install the ubuntu on hard drive. Upon successful install, I restarted the PC, only to find out the system can't start. That's how my journey on Linux masternode ended.

carpets

The one click masternode is what we need since we dont have any experience as we are still a newbie of things like this. I know someone will do that one click mn in the future, hopefuly dstre dev team can do that too but i am fine if not, just wanna follow what the team wants.

Retrogrde7

yeah if you were part of the airdrop from the start and have been very active in discord and this forum you would be most of the way there for a master node