What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Why Dstra lost some members

DSTRA has really lost many participants to the change in rules, or it's market results and its instability caused the decline.
frankly, the requirements to restore some old members should be reduced :cry::dstraheart:
Dstra rules are super simple. You should have seen the Privcy weekly airdrops, every week there was some new rule you need to do, XP points to reach in discord, number of posts in bitcointalk, retweets, and on and on. Since they ended, my weekends are less stressful. :D

Regarding lost participants, I think this is simply due to dropping BTC price and the crypto as a whole.

Dstra rules are super simple. You should have seen the Privcy weekly airdrops, every week there was some new rule you need to do, XP points to reach in discord, number of posts in bitcointalk, retweets, and on and on. Since they ended, my weekends are less stressful. :D

Regarding lost participants, I think this is simply due to dropping BTC price and the crypto as a whole.
I share the same sentiment that it is due to market conditions and would like to also note that it is the holiday season. Time to be with family and loved ones. Talking about Privcy and their rules remind me of Vietnam after the war and their communist jungle laws LoL. I was taken by surprise when the team opted to compromise the rules for AD, taking away the requirement of the 100 coins and gleam. And again, when I saw the announcement in regards to swapping old to new Dstra. I am still new to this crypto space, to be honest. However, those actions in my mind solidified what Dstra is all about, the community. It is much more pleasant not having to deal with the elitist mentality.

wndd

Requirements have become simpler than before. I think that removing the 100 DST of the condition is particularly good.
However, new participants seem a little difficult to get to AirDrop's explanation.

Nicecrypto

nothing can be predicted
ppl come and ppl go, too many reason :unsure:
True, lots if reasons why people might want to stay or leave the market but just like some have already pointed out, I also believe the Bear market has really devastated a lot off traders and cryto enthusiasts but hope we have a good market shift soon to motivate people back on board.

Well, most of the people (or people with little to no experience) enter when it is high and leave when it is low. Most people enter thinking it does not become too late before it is over and these same people leave the market when it is low. Off course no body knows what is highest or what lowest but smart people actually know time to sell when it is high and buy when it is low enough from high.

Nicecrypto

Well, most of the people (or people with little to no experience) enter when it is high and leave when it is low. Most people enter thinking it does not become too late before it is over and these same people leave the market when it is low. Off course no body knows what is highest or what lowest but smart people actually know time to sell when it is high and buy when it is low enough from high.
This is why knowing and applying some technical trading tool's are essentiall to crypto trading, you might not be able to catch the lowest low but low enough for a good buy and still be able to sell at a good high which I really think most newbies to crypto didn't really take to account but just hoping they can jump in and make some.good money anytime. Hope those that got burned most have learned some good experience to came back better.