• Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Why Dstra lost some members

SofienG

DSTRA has really lost many participants to the change in rules, or it's market results and its instability caused the decline.
frankly, the requirements to restore some old members should be reduced :cry::dstraheart:

Soksuci

DSTRA has really lost many participants to the change in rules, or it's market results and its instability caused the decline.
frankly, the requirements to restore some old members should be reduced :cry::dstraheart:
Are you sure that people left DSTRA because of the changes in rules? I'm pretty sure because this bear market, people just wanna go off the screen for a while until the next bull run.

Every coin is also losing their members too because of it.

serathy

DSTRA Staff
Staff member
Please explain me how making rules even more simpler caused this effect as maybe I'm missing something here? Gleam was always required - we only simplified it to follows; 100 DSTRA that was there for three rounds (AD12-AD14) was easily achievable within forum and Discord activities, not to mention that actually it was waived with each single results being published ;)

Now rules are made extremely simple - but until there's any market movement up, many people parked their wallets on staking and that's it. There will be few challenges launched pretty soon to go bit more aggressively into the marketing, so we hope for some new faces to appear on the server.

Last edited:

Soksuci

Yeah the problem is not came from the rules. It's super easy compared to another airdrop coins.

This bear market make people leave crypto.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
Yeah the problem is not came from the rules. It's super easy compared to another airdrop coins.

This bear market make people leave crypto.
True, from what I see, this phenomenon happened in other projects too, it's just that most people are now decided to focus more on their RL (since they also need to feed themselves) while crypto is having it's bear market

Soksuci

True, from what I see, this phenomenon happened in other projects too, it's just that most people are now decided to focus more on their RL (since they also need to feed themselves) while crypto is having it's bear market
Couldn't agree more. In this bear market is the team need to perform and make real progress because they can focus now.

SofienG

I apologize for my late response, but some of this is the decline of the market and the low price left a lot of people losing hope with some changes in the registration and re-registration in every fun left in the minds of members that they are unstable here or they are new members, although they have been immersed here for some time.

Some of the reasons are that the market came down a lot and mixed stages of registration and re-registration and some others of them opened his portfolio and found them in zero left negative results, but persuaded some of my team's correspondent # support and make sure some of the problems that concern the portfolio

baobao

I think the rules are quite simple and easy at moment. It is the market down fall right now, that why many members have lost their desire, we need to be patient and wait until the market recover, hope it wouldn’t need to wait for long time.

SofienG

Yes, my brother, many of these events do not rejoice, but patience is the key to hope and hope is always open.

plpatel

I guess many of us have lost hopes of market recovering back to it's peak high, that the major reason why most of guys are leaving project.
But I hope market to recover soon, and we might see same chirping as earlier.

Raypok

The team is very generous with the new rules and hopefully it will do project good, i don't think we lost members because of that. Team is also speeding things up and giving the project a boost these last weeks so that can't be the reason also. I think the ongoing bearmarket gets people to give up and leave for now. Just be patience and things will turn for the better, we have a nice community and we will grow again in my opinion. Stay strong

SofienG

The road is still a little long, but patience is the key to the vulva and our work is still going on to the best and all the hopes are still there.

takaf007

because the market is not good, factors that are losing interest are also great.

I do not think that there are problems with the rules.
I think that the problem is not the community rule but the relationship between the coin and the project.
I can not find the reason to HOLD and the reason to buy coins. Then many people will be able to easily let go of Airdrop.

guelmi92

I also think that the loss of members in many projects is due to the general situation of the market which is quite disappointing and many people have left aside, even temporarily, the crypto world.

Soksuci

Yeah a lot of people leaving crypto because they doesn't want to get reminder of their rekt portfolio.

SofienG

Many of us have compared their payoffs compared to continuing market prices, leading to a lack of confidence in the majority.

Yeah that's normal in this type of "Recession" the market is very bad right now, and lots of people are taking a break from it

jonsnow29

The main reason is the bear market. Most of the members lost their interest not in DSTRA but in almost all of the cryptocurrency. We need to have a bull market soon to gain new members and investors.

SofienG

Yes, we are all waiting for news to be lifted by the market that no longer encourages business at all

baobao

We need to do something to get more new members. Maybe giveaway bounty for invitation competition, or if we invite friends to join the airdrop, we will get small percentage their airdrop coins, the bounty reward can motivate member to get more people to join in our community, we can’t just wait for bull run, it might take months or years for waiting.

SofienG

News brings confidence in the self, especially in the stability of the market and restore hope and mobility in all