What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Whos sitting tight waiting for the airdrop 4 post?!?

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
The airdrop 4 rules that have been posted: DAM Round 1 (AD4) Rules » DSTRA https://dstra.io/dam-round-1-ad4-rules/
Still no gleam link however... Also does anyone know if the BCT signature is mandatory for the airdrop, or is it just an additional bounty?
It has been updated, here is the link, don't forget to vote daily on Shardax: DAM Round 1 (AD4) Social https://gleam.io/dX8Lb/dam-round-1-ad4-social
The Signature is mandatory if you want to get the rewards from the BCT part, the signature is still not out atm though, according to the team, it will be out in few days. please wait for it

Meliodas

Staff member
I'm :)

With DAM being implemented on this airdrop I hope the distribution is going to be good and decentralized
It will be more decentralized, but remember less member means less AD pool overall, whilst more members mean bigger pool for the participants. Members should start to act on getting more people on this project

Yes sir we all are responsible of inviting or promoting this coin, otherwise this coin will not be backed up by huge community.

It's funny to see that this is PoC coin but the community it self is not proofing anything :)

Meliodas

Staff member
Yes sir we all are responsible of inviting or promoting this coin, otherwise this coin will not be backed up by huge community.

It's funny to see that this is PoC coin but the community it self is not proofing anything :)
My concern currently... It's funny that we have 1.7k users on Discord and daily vote numbers on Shardax are just... :(

My concern currently... It's funny that we have 1.7k users on Discord and daily vote numbers on Shardax are just... :(
Haha true ! I was wondering also since day 1, maybe some people only "click" the button on gleam and get the stake but forgot to really vote on the Shardax website. I guess the team should fix this problem, otherwise it will be useless.