What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Whats the best profits you got?

plpatel

I'm yet to book profits in coins I hodl, cause I think they are still under valued.
But soon I think I will get chance to book some nice profits.

For me, DO and XVG. I have invested very little and I have virtually good benefits at the moment although I have not sold anything because I want to hold the coins in the long term

Pintu

I got non profit now an exchange not yet come to us trade. I have come to att crypto currency as I know often 4 month. And some profit I will take from dstra coin.

plpatel

I got non profit now an exchange not yet come to us trade. I have come to att crypto currency as I know often 4 month. And some profit I will take from dstra coin.
I'm eager to know when dstra is getting listed on exchanges... and I think still yet it is to be listed... and when dstra get's listed would know what I have earned from this project. Hope it gets listed soon.

Pintu

I'm eager to know when dstra is getting listed on exchanges... and I think still yet it is to be listed... and when dstra get's listed would know what I have earned from this project. Hope it gets listed soon.
As we know airdrop still going and almost 7 round has gone we will have too less airdrop. Not dstra continue without exchange.

I can see most of us has good experience in DO project.
I like that one, The issue is that every day the market is more competitive and today it is more difficult to build a successful project than it is in the past.