What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

What do you think about our Whitepaper?

xTrisx

Hyper Kat!
Staff member
Hello guys and gals!

It's almost been a week since we have released the whitepaper! We would like to hear what you think about it. I know we still have a long way to go to develop DSTRA especially in terms of use case. However, we are making sure that everyone's input is heard. Let us hear what are your suggestions, comments or clarifications with our whitepaper. Who knows, your inputs might be added in the future and of course, you might get some DSTRA Tips from me! ;)

As the title goes...

What do you think about DSTRA Whitepaper?

After reading the White Paper, it became an attractive futor for me that the coin has a much higher transaction capacity and a much faster speed than bitcoin or Litecoin, and with a lower commission of only 0.00001DST.
I see that the project has long-term prospects, as the administration seeks the growth of the project through community talent, attracting DSTRA users to developing the project with them, providing the right tools. It is also planned to deploy ready hardware solutions that will be made by standard POS / shops to process payments using mobile wallets.
I liked that the project respects the environment and wants to leave this planet a great place to live for our children and their children.
Proof of stake enables anyone, rich or otherwise, to accumulate wealth by just staking the coins in their wallet. Simply put: if we leave our coins in our wallet, we will get more coins over time.

The overall design is good, but it is lack of content.

• What is the purpose of DSTRA is real life use case? I saw common crypto buzz like store-of-value, etc. But frankly it is nothing.
  • DSTRA claimed to be privacy coin but in the Whitepaper it doesn't describe well what the privacy features it has, how does it works, and why we you choose that specific features.
  • Roadmap

It is only constructive criticism, overall it still v1.0. I'm sure that DSTRA team has what it takes to build a great coin.
Good luck for DSTRA :dstraheart:

After reading the whitepaper, I would say that as a living document it is a great beginning. Without this initial document, the discussion of where project is headed and how the project will get there cannot begin. I am still digesting its contents and will provide feedback in a few days. Saying that, I really liked it and it gave me added excitement for the project.

serathy

DSTRA Staff
Staff member
The overall design is good, but it is lack of content.

• What is the purpose of DSTRA is real life use case? I saw common crypto buzz like store-of-value, etc. But frankly it is nothing.
  • DSTRA claimed to be privacy coin but in the Whitepaper it doesn't describe well what the privacy features it has, how does it works, and why we you choose that specific features.
  • Roadmap

It is only constructive criticism, overall it still v1.0. I'm sure that DSTRA team has what it takes to build a great coin.
Good luck for DSTRA :dstraheart:
Many thanks for this and other remarks, each is always helpful to understand what gaps we have, so the more comments the better :)

As for the real life use case, we started with store-of-value with the examples listed in the WP:
- e-commerce plugin
- potential hardware solutions for POS/shops
- dedicated portals, focused on delivering jobs and tasks for additional DSTRA awards

As for the roadmap - we have decided to keep it outside of WP. One of the reasons is that any add-on to the roadmap, marking finished milestone or adjustment would require generating new WP; the other is that in the roadmap we want to keep the major milestones, while there will be other things that will appear around DSTRA. The roadmap is available here: Roadmap » DSTRA https://dstra.io/roadmap/

Many thanks for this and other remarks, each is always helpful to understand what gaps we have, so the more comments the better :)

As for the real life use case, we started with store-of-value with the examples listed in the WP:
- e-commerce plugin
- potential hardware solutions for POS/shops
- dedicated portals, focused on delivering jobs and tasks for additional DSTRA awards

As for the roadmap - we have decided to keep it outside of WP. One of the reasons is that any add-on to the roadmap, marking finished milestone or adjustment would require generating new WP; the other is that in the roadmap we want to keep the major milestones, while there will be other things that will appear around DSTRA. The roadmap is available here: Roadmap » DSTRA https://dstra.io/roadmap/
You are very welcome. I have a questions tho.

By e-commerce plugin do you mean make a plug-in for WooCommerce like CryptoWoo or you guys planning to make a stand alone plug-in?

Silly me, I was looking the roadmap on the website also and try ctrl+f "roadmap" and didn't find a thing, turns out it is on navbar after all this time. Thanks !

baobao

The white paper looking great! Thank our admin and core team all the hard work.:dstraheart:

I heard many investors like to check white paper and website first, therefore is very important for coins or project to perfect their white paper and website. The English look very good for me, but would be better if we ask some native English speaker here in the community to perfect the writing or have good check. I know sometime this work take time to improve.

If we could add more content to attract people for investment in the future, that would be perfect. For example point out what is different DSTRA with other community coin, what is the use of DSTRA or future plan.

SofienG

The structure and appearance is very magnificently easy to use and read, but lacks some simple changes, especially to clarify the way to a better future but the whole is good and still requires more work

FaucetKING

Staff member
I think that you have made a good addition to our beloved coin.
The whitepaper looks amazing especially when talking about the design and the graphics.
The content is sufficient too, but as you have mentioned, there still alot to add about the Daily use of our coins and the implementations of Dstra in our Life.
As a staff member, i am honestly proud to be part of such a great team!

reem2000

The whitepaper looks amazing especially when talking about the design and the graphics.
The content is sufficient too, but as you have mentioned, The structure and appearance is very magnificently easy to use and read, but lacks some simple changes,

wndd

I think the white paper has a good part
But I thought the product was missing.
I think you need to think about DSTRA's Use Case.