• Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

What do you suggest for more progress

sherwinsamsung

it's now passed airdrop 20, we're into ad21 this round. i hope to see more marketing for dstra project. we need to have more activities in the community to attract new members.

Retrogrde7

Hmm I agree, do you have any idea for it? I think overall the crypto community is decreasing over time since the bear market.
just goes to show how many people weren't really serious about crypto just yet, or so it feels, lot of people just feeling burnt from the pump and dump

Retrogrde7

i'm still buying crypto to be honest, just a few hundred dollars worth every two weeks, just enough for the wife not too notice

Retrogrde7

we could always do more like and retweet bounties and instagram posts etc. maybe even more bitcoin talk replies and reddit in exchange for a few DSTRA here and there

Cryptorobert

Is difficult to motivate people during a bear market, but since this is apparently coming to an end and market is possibly reversing right now, we could start to think at what we could to to ride the next bull run the best way.

Soksuci

Yeah this bear market affect everything in the crypto space. Let just hope that people will stay at DSTRA community after the bull market.