What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

What do you suggest for more progress

serathy

DSTRA Staff
Staff member
Perhaps a signature campaign for bitcointalk could help gaining some more attention from the crypto community. Especially a low requirement campaign, which requires only 1 or 2 posts a week. Semux did well with such a campaign.

Sure, I think this is actually a good option to look at and as @Cryptorobert suggested but i would suggest not too little post/week not to look desperate, just my thoughts.
This is a period when many people have stopped to take part to signatures campaigns since what you earn is not really worth much FIAT money any more, therefore people would not make many efforts (like 10+ posts a week) but all the same they'd like to earn something with their signature with really minimal effort. Semux was requiring just one post a week last autumn and quite soon its signature ended up being all over Bitcointalk.

This is a period when many people have stopped to take part to signatures campaigns since what you earn is not really worth much FIAT money any more, therefore people would not make many efforts (like 10+ posts a week) but all the same they'd like to earn something with their signature with really minimal effort. Semux was requiring just one post a week last autumn and quite soon its signature ended up being all over Bitcointalk.
Looking at that situation now, I think that is a much better idea like just one good post a week.