• Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

What do you suggest for more progress

robrunzenstyle

Maybe some good articles on medium or other crypto sources. It is hard to distinguish from other crypto's. Every body is going to say the same.
You need a good solid fundamental reason why your project is going to one of the best. (Next level coding, innovation, adaption, etc...)

enpz

Well, I am also going to recommend DSTRA's bounty activities with my friends. I think DSTRA is good.

JWKY

still a basic way, promote to more ppl joining our discord airdrop ;)
wider population DSTRA have, wider oppotunity in future:dstraheart:

SofienG

local moderator plays a good part on the community activities over discord. if the local mod is good, the community will get bigger. I hope we can assign some good local moderators for local communities with low activities. furthermore, we can re-assign and pick a new local mods for those local communities getting lower and lower activities.
think that such an idea will not be lost to local supervisors because they are very important and if they do not make mistakes, they are certainly doing their best.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
still a basic way, promote to more ppl joining our discord airdrop ;)
wider population DSTRA have, wider oppotunity in future:dstraheart:
Problem is most people join airdrop just to get easy coins, with our kind of airdrops, people actually need to put effort and time to get DST, and amybe that's why it's not easy for us to get active new members

chipr

DSTRA Moderator
Staff member
what about some instagram stuff
It will come too later I think, there has been some talks about it before
i was never a fan of social media but from what i can gather instagram gets a massive crowd these days
YES, the Instagram account will be back very soon as we could not get the login info required for the old one and, and after several attempts, finally opened an account with a different username (unfortunately the old one remains with the single post, lol). You hear that, @everyone get ready to open an Instagram account to follow along and comment now and then.
*FACT:
Instagram is the no. 3 social media platform by number of users! (behind Facebook no. 1 and YouTube no. 2)
It is not the most used platform for the cryptocurrency industry, by far, but I'm following several crypto coin, investment, and platform accounts on IG already (as well as iamcardib). Simply put, being the no. 3 social media platform and growing as rapidly as it has been, it is just not wise to stop posting there. In addition the target audience age is younger overall, than say FaceBook and Twitter. Those platforms are for old people like my parents, say users of Instagram. We are not ageist at all but we aren't fools either... crypto is happening now but it's the reality of the future.

* Messaging apps not included (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, WeChat)
SOURCE(S): https://www.dreamgrow.com/top-15-most-popular-social-networking-sites/, Published 2 Aug, 2018 (accessed 26 Oct, 2018)
Global social media ranking 2018 | Statistic https://www.statista.com/statistics/272014/global-social-networks-ranked-by-number-of-users/, October 2018 (accessed 29 Oct, 2018)

chipr

DSTRA Moderator
Staff member
yeah maybe could also get some youtube tasks too
I agree, we are trying to get some as bounty tasks. That is the whole purpose of the new Community Reward Program Bounties: Original Content Creation Bounty

I would love to see some short Introduction videos and Tutorials that are in video format and/or as written pieces with screen images to illustrate steps. Also any existing bloggers, video/YouTube reviewers, or writers will be able to help out more once the following is completed.

Once the whitepaper and new roadmap are complete, in conjunction with the pending new website, I believe it will give members a better idea of what to write, or produce a short video about... so they will have more solid "talking points" and we'll all be continuing to move forward. We are just missing a few pieces of the puzzle at the moment and it will suddenly come together.

I believe we are moving ahead now at a better pace than prior to DSTRA v2, but many items needed to be reworked accordingly.

Retrogrde7

I agree, we are trying to get some as bounty tasks. That is the whole purpose of the new Community Reward Program Bounties: Original Content Creation Bounty

I would love to see some short Introduction videos and Tutorials that are in video format and/or as written pieces with screen images to illustrate steps. Also any existing bloggers, video/YouTube reviewers, or writers will be able to help out more once the following is completed.

Once the whitepaper and new roadmap are complete, in conjunction with the pending new website, I believe it will give members a better idea of what to write, or produce a short video about... so they will have more solid "talking points" and we'll all be continuing to move forward. We are just missing a few pieces of the puzzle at the moment and it will suddenly come together.

I believe we are moving ahead now at a better pace than prior to DSTRA v2, but many items needed to be reworked accordingly.
oh with out a doubt, DSTRA is a 100 times better than what it used to be

SofienG

Is some clarification of my new commentator sites, I did not understand what you mean?

Soksuci

Progress should be made from the community and the team it self. If both make huge progress this coin will be huge

chipr

DSTRA Moderator
Staff member
Is some clarification of my new commentator sites, I did not understand what you mean?
I actually do not understand your sentence or question @SofienG, sorry. I never mentioned "commentator sites", and you use that in your sentence as "my new commentator sites", do you have these sites?

Maybe ask @FaucetKING or someone else in the Arabic language section if not here on the forum, then on Discord. I'd probably understand the Arabic better actually, but speak very little. Thanks.

SofienG

I actually do not understand your sentence or question @SofienG, sorry. I never mentioned "commentator sites", and you use that in your sentence as "my new commentator sites", do you have these sites?

Maybe ask @FaucetKING or someone else in the Arabic language section if not here on the forum, then on Discord. I'd probably understand the Arabic better actually, but speak very little. Thanks.
Thanks . I apologize for the misunderstanding I was wrong to understand your response by encouraging the formation of video clips and what followed:dstraheart:(y)

baobao

We need to continue spread our community. Introduce invitation reward and promo our community in other big crypto forum. For example bitcointalk, altcointalks, bitcongarden.
Our Ann need to translate in different languages and release in big forum different language sections to let more people hear about our community.

skateboard

i remember long time ago there were suggestions on discord about marketing on pinterest. This will help involve non-tech housewifes into crypto