• Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

What do you suggest for more progress

SofienG

maybe DSTRA can try to approach some merchant ;)
Well done, if we must upgrading the signs of publicity and upgrading and more with irregular appointments and publicity them in times of kinetic here or discord. Because these features depends upon the merchants much

bon impossible d'enregistrer l'email et le btc sur le BOT
You contacted suppor will help you to solve this forms

carpets

May i suggest to have a partnership with other discord server that promotes coin? Like altcoin global, coinzone etc. So that we can have more people to join us in airdrop and maybe some investors too.

SofienG

May i suggest to have a partnership with other discord server that promotes coin? Like altcoin global, coinzone etc. So that we can have more people to join us in airdrop and maybe some investors too.
Yes my friend, I think that this stage 12 will be very important and full of good news and the task with the link to some international platforms that will raise confidence and value and this will be confirmed by my friend in Ad12

Retrogrde7

I noticed that the discord channel has the odd small rain giveaway but 50 people are required to react within 5 minutes lol almost never works

SofienG

I noticed that the discord channel has the odd small rain giveaway but 50 people are required to react within 5 minutes lol almost never works
You are a few almost does not work,
if you propose other prefer to him (y) and if it was a reply within 5 minutes you'll apologize haha:LOL:

rapwindsoul

Yes I agree on above replies, having games, fun and trivia on DSTRA discord channel would invite new members to join in the community. I hope this suggestion would be added there so we could make some noise on our discord channel again.

أتمنى إرتفاع سعرها

إرتفاع أسعار المواد الغذائية في المملكة العربية السعودية

panget

i would suggest doing promotion on local levels. get the local moderators to think of ways on how to promote dstra in local communities. project should allot some funds for this.

SofienG

i would suggest doing promotion on local levels. get the local moderators to think of ways on how to promote dstra in local communities. project should allot some funds for this.
Yes, my brother happens somewhat of this promotion but can you explain your idea over my brother

sherwinsamsung

the key is to get as much people over to the community as possible. lets say we can get 10000 people, and 10% will be interested, then that means 1000 contributing people in effect. we can use several media to promote dstra project. we can use high-grade promotional articles/videos to attract more participants.

Cryptorobert

I thinks there is still a lot of work to do for diving a unique identity to DSTRA, which could imply either an unique set of functions or an unique tech solution or an unique purpose or an unique reason to be. Only this would attract more investors I think.

SofienG

the key is to get as much people over to the community as possible. lets say we can get 10000 people, and 10% will be interested, then that means 1000 contributing people in effect. we can use several media to promote dstra project. we can use high-grade promotional articles/videos to attract more participants.
But the duty of the use of a high degree of "articles / video" promotional to attract more of the participants but you must be the promotion of an attractive awards and gifts

Mohon

well that will be really a good idea to get dstra more visible to others.Dstra will get more exposure to others. admins can think
on this idea.

sherwinsamsung

local moderator plays a good part on the community activities over discord. if the local mod is good, the community will get bigger. I hope we can assign some good local moderators for local communities with low activities. furthermore, we can re-assign and pick a new local mods for those local communities getting lower and lower activities.