What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

What do you suggest for more progress

SofienG

What is featured and preferred in DSTRA! :dstraheart:
Do you want to share it with friends?

What do you suggest for more progress?

i think this is a good project. for more progress i think we all need to promote it more in different social media platform (facebook,twitter ..) also i think they need a moblie app

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
about twitter tags and wording, T.K Hamed have been giving us a lot of ideas and what to change (like #airdrop instead of #AD, etc), but feel free to add more if you guys have some more nice ideas on effective twitter marketing

i guess DTRSA needs long-term investors. By that i mean DSTRA needs utility for coin. The aim of coin. How it brings value to people and investors.

SofienG

about twitter tags and wording, T.K Hamed have been giving us a lot of ideas and what to change (like #airdrop instead of #AD, etc), but feel free to add more if you guys have some more nice ideas on effective twitter marketing
We :love: , do not hesitate to add more ideas gentle on the effectiveness of Facebook and Twitter marketing.
And what i'm trying to add it to me very joy, for example and gently, I suggest a lot of photos dstra beautiful and some words expressive encourage US to give US more energy, :dstraheart:dstra:dstraheart:

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
i guess DTRSA needs long-term investors. By that i mean DSTRA needs utility for coin. The aim of coin. How it brings value to people and investors.
that's what will decide whether a coin will survive imo, there's always a niche to find and we just need to find it for DSTRA. That's why the more people joining the project means a lot for us since more people=more heads=more ideas on how to improve the project.

i think ordinary user here can give lil help for utility of coin. We need not only some very cool idea, but also action. I'd stick to some small idea and just do it.
Coins with no utility or scam is gradully fading away. The first stage of crypto is coming to an end. Next stage of crypto will be the teams with real idea to develop, where crypto will be a support to develop and maintain product further, just like company stocks.

Raypok

Social media presence should be intensified. Make one post on FB a day, startup Instagram and post there to once a day. Look for a contributor that can me nice screens for FB and Instagram. Promote twitter with a bounty or a big rain in discord when a certain amount of followers is reached etc etc

SofienG

that's what will decide whether a coin will survive imo, there's always a niche to find and we just need to find it for DSTRA. That's why the more people joining the project means a lot for us since more people=more heads=more ideas on how to improve the project.
Must leave the proceeds of important to work on the publicity and at the same frame you must be tempting to attract more and at the same topic we work more on the platforms and find out how to expand the domain, even bring people in good condition and Wilt the possibility of good and don't forget to focus in terms of investor

Delayed Reward distribution made some members losing their enthusiasm doing the task in bounties. Others left and move to other server.
Yes this happens with some members if lost a lot of their enthusiasm. And that a result of the delay in ad9 and ad10 .
Really should conservative on appointments :dstraheart:

gij1977

This coin become one of the most multi-cultural and multi-language project I have seen so far, with this advantage DSTRA could present itself in different countries faster and better than other projects, through this needs time and right roadmap to first write clear reviews and articles in english and then encourage members to translate and promote them in their native language.
unfortunately so far I cant see any clear strategy for faster adoption, I know that DSTRA team are all volunteers with real life, work and family, so it is important to share important works with others.

SofienG

This coin become one of the most multi-cultural and multi-language project I have seen so far, with this advantage DSTRA could present itself in different countries faster and better than other projects, through this needs time and right roadmap to first write clear reviews and articles in english and then encourage members to translate and promote them in their native language.
unfortunately so far I cant see any clear strategy for faster adoption, I know that DSTRA team are all volunteers with real life, work and family, so it is important to share important works with others.
Yes my brother is supposed to contribute some suggestions with volunteers and if they are of medium importance so that the proportion of contribution to the development and success is greater (y)

baobao

Maybe more fun activities in discord. For example open a channel to play game or watch movies.
In the forum cam have more giveaway events or tasks rewards.

SofienG

Maybe more fun activities in discord. For example open a channel to play game or watch movies.
In the forum cam have more giveaway events or tasks rewards.
A good suggestion but it should be used only in the spare time because it takes a lot of time and here there is no waste of time