What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

What did you do while DSTRA Airdrop is idle?

Within all those other airdrops, what did you guys found there: what new ideas and suggestions that can be applied to our project here?
I haven't found any special or great ideas to those airdrops i joined, DSTRA is the only one doin this kind of strategy as of now, if ever i learn or found out something new , i wouldn't hesitate to speak out it in here, but maybe the best is to make our own ideas, it's really not good copying ideas from other coins like everyone saying here about DO

I haven't found any special or great ideas to those airdrops i joined, DSTRA is the only one doin this kind of strategy as of now, if ever i learn or found out something new , i wouldn't hesitate to speak out it in here, but maybe the best is to make our own ideas, it's really not good copying ideas from other coins like everyone saying here about DO
Agree with you mate, DSTRA could become a great project, It is a long way a lot of things to do.

During idle time of DSTRA airdrop, i feel less excited on opening my PC. Being involved here in DSTRA community during airdrop time makes my day active and enjoyable. DSTRA community is the best place to spend my day-off and office breaks. :dstraheart:

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
Great! We now have DAM that is quite new and unique since it ensures better decentralized distribution of coins, but atm we also need more marketing ideas to promote our project and DAM. --- copying marketing strategy is not bad, blind copying is bad, we should learn --- copy and improve to make it our own unqie way to promote. Please share any marketing ideas that you found effective and maybe we can also utilize it to improve our project's progress

Well. Cant be sitting ducks while its on idle. I broadened my horizons by joining other airdrops but stil wasn't satisfied with their service. Most of those community arent closely nit like here, once they released all their airdrops the people will just go away without looking back. On another note, a few of us made some decent profits buying takeover masternode projects and selling them high. So far good haha

I took a good rest too. Tried other aidrops of other community that captured my interest. But I never forget to vote DSTRA for exchange listing. DSTRA is my favorite community!
Me too, after getting break from DSTRA airdrop participated in other airdrops and tried to catch up other crypto discord servers.
Happy to see DSTRA airdrop resumed again.