What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

What are you committing yourself to do to make this airdrop a success?

insculpt

This is a tough question !
My commitment is to hold for a long time and as active as I can on different platform.
This is a noble commitment, something which most people will not be able to do. We will see a lot of dumps as soon as the exchanges become live, I hope you will be able to hold on to your commitment.

I am tweeting and posting on facebook about DSTRA. Getting involved on bitcointalk talks and this forum. I guess this brings some help in raising awareness about DSTRA
Awesome, keep up the good work.

I commit to dump dump dump
Dump so much coin that all will dump
Then buy on the dump and hold for ages :D (Just joking)
very funny, I hope it's just a joke for real.

It was great to have a full 10 days to participate in AD#2 and I hope to be able to budget my time even better for AD#3. Some days it's hard to be active online what with all the day-to-day life activities that need attention.
Time is a very scarce resource. We can never have enough, but it is up to us to make time for things that matter to us.

Im sire hodling for a very long time. Looking forward for stake bot and then i think i just hodl hodl hodl :)
You should aim for a masternode, what do you think?

This is a noble commitment, something which most people will not be able to do. We will see a lot of dumps as soon as the exchanges become live, I hope you will be able to hold on to your commitment.
I actually get the coins for free. I have nothing to loose when holding it...as I still hold DO, REBL, BTW...they are all free money from the sky...

Holding till the end. If MN will be available, than I’ll be aiming for a masternode.

This is a good oppertunity to learn about crypto/blockchain.

You have nothing to lose, if you didn’t spend any money on it.

Regards,
R

insculpt

Good for you, although I'm not familiar with some of those coins, I know DO, but the rest I don't know about. Were they also airdrops?
I actually get the coins for free. I have nothing to loose when holding it...as I still hold DO, REBL, BTW...they are all free money from the sky...
Holding till the end. If MN will be available, than I’ll be aiming for a masternode.

This is a good oppertunity to learn about crypto/blockchain.

You have nothing to lose, if you didn’t spend any money on it.

Regards,
R
Well if you want a masternode you gonna have to spend. No two ways about it.

Good for you, although I'm not familiar with some of those coins, I know DO, but the rest I don't know about. Were they also airdrops?
The one I mentioned are all airdrop one. 5K REBL, price now is about $400. Was around 1k at peak. 1K BTW, at peak its about $700. Now I dont know.

insculpt

The one I mentioned are all airdrop one. 5K REBL, price now is about $400. Was around 1k at peak. 1K BTW, at peak its about $700. Now I dont know.
Wow, you are one rich crypto hodler. How did I miss out on those, you seem to have a knack of finding these things, are there any other good ADs that are currently going on that I you are taking part in?

tanuki

What I can do is to spread the charm of this coin and community on SNS.
As the community grows, everyone involved with this coin will be happy.
Of course I will continue to hold this coin!

insculpt

What I can do is to spread the charm of this coin and community on SNS.
As the community grows, everyone involved with this coin will be happy.
Of course I will continue to hold this coin!
Just out of curiosity, (seeing as everyone says they will hold the coin, suppose we reach $10 per dstra by December, will you still hold?

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
Just out of curiosity, (seeing as everyone says they will hold the coin, suppose we reach $10 per dstra by December, will you still hold?
Why not? Less coins being sold in the market means more unfulfilled demand which in the end means higher than 10$ price.