What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Weekly Airdrop

How long an Airdrop should be continued?

• 7 days

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • 15 days

Votes: 34 85.0%

• Total voters

CrypToAlertz

Right now, we are having airdrop within 2 weeks. However, I'm not against it. But I would be happy if the airdrop will happen weekly.

Benefits:
1. More Active Forum
2. More people will join the community.
3. Increase member engagement
4. Decrease relationship between member and MOD team which helps a forum to be more active.

Thanks. I want to have your opinion based on this.

Soksuci

Yeah but the airdrop happen weekly people will rush in and may create a spam. IMO2 weeks is a reasonable period of time for DSTRA airdrop

skateboard

I don't think that longer AD terms make spam less. I would also stick to less period of ad rounds. It keeps community vivid. When it lasts too long you get bored.

JaroDaro

It can be airdropped weekly but the amount should be smaller so the distribution would last for a few months (till the end of 2018).

CantFoldAces

I'd prefer that it'll stay for 2 weeks. Mods will have more time to process the airdrop and make everything clear and checked up. While we members can have some rest.

CrypToAlertz

I'd prefer that it'll stay for 2 weeks. Mods will have more time to process the airdrop and make everything clear and checked up. While we members can have some rest.
It is true that mod will have more time. But we also would have an active forum if it is done weekly.

tigrhes

I think it's better every 2 weeks, development takes time, the devs can have more time for test and build lot of feature
Also everyone can stay more relaxed, you have two week for complete all the task
Just my opinion

javerzky

for me it is more good when airdrop will implement 15 days because we have enough time to engage and participate forum and discord

FreeHamster

Gonna have to disagree with the weekly airdrop - fortnightly is much better just as it gives you a chance to be active and spreads the time you need to be active.

ppip

Think 2 weeks is way better. What's the hurry? 2 weeks gives ppl a chance to catch there breath, but I think the real reason is the devs want 4 days for calculation and distribution, so to fit that in 1 one week you would only have 3 days to level. Besides there are only 10 days for airdrop activity, which is close to 7.

FreeHamster

Think 2 weeks is way better. What's the hurry? 2 weeks gives ppl a chance to catch there breath, but I think the real reason is the devs want 4 days for calculation and distribution, so to fit that in 1 one week you would only have 3 days to level. Besides there are only 10 days for airdrop activity, which is close to 7.
Totally agree - we don't need to be rushing trying to cram everything into one go just to make it every single week - it just gets way stressful....

hoanglinhvn

15 days is better for me. 10 days for participating and some days for the team work for result.
We are aiming long term so no rush.

mako jr

in my opinion 2 week each airdrop would be nice, have 4 days break, at least we won't be tired as hell, don;t rush for it

coly20032003

For me the current schedule works good. We can have some break, and DSTRA team will also get some time to review the distribution.

toffeenickyle143

Right now, we are having airdrop within 2 weeks. However, I'm not against it. But I would be happy if the airdrop will happen weekly.

Benefits:
1. More Active Forum
4. Decrease relationship between member and MOD team which helps a forum to be more active.

I think 2 weeks time for every Airdrop is appropriate. We have 10 days fun in levelling up in Discord and doing post in DSTRA Forum and in Bitcointalk Forum DSTRA Ann Thread comments and participating in social media thru Gleam entries. :dstraheart::dstraheart:

boysband1000

15 days' airdrop is fine for me. You almost get the same total Dstras in two weeks with airdrops being weekly. If one thinks he or she will get more with weekly airdrops, then I will say this is not the case

CrypToAlertz

15 days' airdrop is fine for me. You almost get the same total Dstras in two weeks with airdrops being weekly. If one thinks he or she will get more with weekly airdrops, then I will say this is not the case
It's not about having more. I am talking about the forum activity.

insculpt

Benefits:
1. More Active Forum

A weekly AD will mean too much work for the admins who are already stretched for time, it will cause more conflicts as people will not be getting their ADs on time. how many days will be allocated for admins to do the distribution, if it's 2, will that be enough for them to do all the work, with 2 days gone, that leaves us with 5 days to level up, I doubt there will be meaningful conversations. What we will see is people spamming a lot. A weekly AD requires a team that is doing this fulltime and right now that is not possible.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
I like the current time span, a week would mean you have to rush in levelling and there will be less time for the team to get done with the administration and distribution process.

rapwindsoul

I think the majority choose 15 days for the span in each airdrop round. I also choose this time span, this means we would be getting to know each other then much longer. :D