• Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

We need more activity in the forum

Soksuci

maybe we can make mandatory for participants to post here in dstra forum. something like 3 posts per week. i think participants will not complain for requiring them to have 3 posts here.
Yeah I also agree on that, but not just post they need to post a good quality content.

I'm sure they already have that kind of rules which only required 1 post to become eligible for the Airdrop but make it at 3 posts I think will be better

ericz

Well, the popularity here is not very high. However, I still often see it here. the team should find ways to increase the popularity here.

Raypok

One way to get more activity is running more giveaways and bounties on forum, maybe add more crypto related news items and development updates?

To increase the popularity of the forum, should actually broaden the forum topic, and should not only allow discussion of DSTRA-related issues.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
To increase the popularity of the forum, should actually broaden the forum topic, and should not only allow discussion of DSTRA-related issues.
we already have off-topic sub forum for that

seham

yes if really the activity here be more we will be more and more and dstra will be more in price

baobao

As I know, deep onion community has only forum, they didn’t required for discord task. How about we change airdrop rule. For example if we only need to active in one place. Discord or Forum, in that way we don’t need to repeat our topic in both place.

Nicecrypto

I think there should be a significant amount of good post that everyone should have in forum here to be able eligible for the weeks AD. I feel since regardless of you post you will get something, people might usually settle for the minimum hence less activity.

The new rules seems to help the activity in the forum now, seems like more and more people are getting active and getting involved in the topics discussed here.

Meliodas

Staff member
The new rules seems to help the activity in the forum now, seems like more and more people are getting active and getting involved in the topics discussed here.
well these days our AD parts are focused on discord and forum instead of spreaded to other parts like socmed like last ADs

jonsnow29

Fewer people are engaged in forum this time. This might because the price of DSTRA is very low. They are prioritising other things instead of DSTRA forum.

SofienG

Yes brother, I am also a moment of this, a lot became preoccupied with some thing important to him and here his focus is more on the forum

xTrisx

Hyper Kat!
Staff member
As I know, deep onion community has only forum, they didn’t required for discord task. How about we change airdrop rule. For example if we only need to active in one place. Discord or Forum, in that way we don’t need to repeat our topic in both place.
I have been expecting this comment about us being compared to DO.

Do note, DO is mainly focused on the forum. While they have Discord, still their main communications is via forum. At most, our members are more actively engaging on Discord. We can't rule out Discord and just reward forum activities since we've been and we have started to grow from Discord.

But if you guys here have some ideas to share with us, on how to make our forum lively, feel free to share with us.

JWKY

actually DSTRA can be said as build up based on discord based airdrop activities ;)
all older communities should know, and DSTRA should be one that create & adopt discord airdrop earliest(y)

Soksuci

Yeah that's the true, the several first airdrop of DSTRA is only based on Discord that's why people lazy to go to the forum.

Nicecrypto

Yeah that's the true, the several first airdrop of DSTRA is only based on Discord that's why people lazy to go to the forum.
But if forum activities is to be made a major part of the AD which I want to believe gives more than just discord activities, then I think people should also be more active here too. Like I believe in most ADs or bounties, activities in different platform are weighted differently and I also want to believe both discord and the forum activities are just as important, however it depends on the Devs ;)

Soksuci

But if forum activities is to be made a major part of the AD which I want to believe gives more than just discord activities, then I think people should also be more active here too. Like I believe in most ADs or bounties, activities in different platform are weighted differently and I also want to believe both discord and the forum activities are just as important, however it depends on the Devs ;)
We did that already remember on maybe AD 5-10, where forum has more weight than others, but still at that time the forum is still not quite active.

Meliodas

Staff member
Most people prefer just to use discord since it's more versatile, they can just chat as they want every now and then, but it's not the case for forum since forum is more formal in nature I think

SofienG

So, will the forum be enhanced with some new features until members are satisfied with its value.