What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

We need more activity in the forum

the distribution weight might change, refer to DAM, if discord got more growth for example, the discord part might get bigger reward.
wow, i didn't know this also. i suggest all members to be active in both forum and discord. being active in both will give the best reward in terms of airdrop. likewise, it's good to see this forum being alive.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
Aah that could happen? I didn't know. So if discord got more growth so the airdrop pool will got bigger too?

If that happen, people will leave the forum obviously.
It might not always be the case, remember that even with less reward here, and less people here too, the rewards per person in here might be bigger;)

It is wonderful that the community grows big.
A lot of people will know the name of DSTRA for listing. Even in the forum, many people will know the name of DSTRA.
Let's make the forum active.

Well, it has been first the team which has almost disappeared for several months, except for the basic airdrop issues, not communicating any more with social media etc. So it is natural that also the community would take a break. Now it seems to gear up again a bit.

Well, it has been first the team which has almost disappeared for several months, except for the basic airdrop issues, not communicating any more with social media etc. So it is natural that also the community would take a break. Now it seems to gear up again a bit.
yeah it's heating up here at DSTRA now, great to see