• Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

We need more activity in the forum

hardinero007

the distribution weight might change, refer to DAM, if discord got more growth for example, the discord part might get bigger reward.
wow, i didn't know this also. i suggest all members to be active in both forum and discord. being active in both will give the best reward in terms of airdrop. likewise, it's good to see this forum being alive.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
Aah that could happen? I didn't know. So if discord got more growth so the airdrop pool will got bigger too?

If that happen, people will leave the forum obviously.
It might not always be the case, remember that even with less reward here, and less people here too, the rewards per person in here might be bigger;)

forestgunman

I think it would be much better if we can attract more people to use the forum... but we need a good promotion campaign

yes I think we do need so. We only have a very few people online here all the time. I think the forum is essential to DSTRA's growth.

Retrogrde7

what about going for other sites that involve masternode info ie. masternodes.online and i know there are others

MASASATOSHI

It is wonderful that the community grows big.
A lot of people will know the name of DSTRA for listing. Even in the forum, many people will know the name of DSTRA.
Let's make the forum active.

Cryptorobert

Well, it has been first the team which has almost disappeared for several months, except for the basic airdrop issues, not communicating any more with social media etc. So it is natural that also the community would take a break. Now it seems to gear up again a bit.

Retrogrde7

Well, it has been first the team which has almost disappeared for several months, except for the basic airdrop issues, not communicating any more with social media etc. So it is natural that also the community would take a break. Now it seems to gear up again a bit.
yeah it's heating up here at DSTRA now, great to see

laradahmed2

i agree with you both discord and DSTRA forum need more activity . dont forget guys we need to level up in discord so we need to chat more . also participating in the forum will help this project grow more and thats positive for us

vagrom

Hi guys, I just noticed that we are having a very low level of activity here in the DSTRA forum. At the time of this writing, I am the only one online right now lol. I do see some spike in users from time to time, maybe around 2-3 people but it's usually stagnant in here. I participated in the DeepOnion airdrops before and their forum is pretty much very active, so I'm thinking if we can bump up the activity in here it would be of great help for the community.
This is indeed the case, DeepOnion's operation is very successful, which is worth learning DSTRA.

HappySun

I think it is important for the forum to become active.
For DSTRA, the users of Dscord also decreased considerably.
What can I do to make it active again?

plpatel

I think it is important for the forum to become active.
For DSTRA, the users of Dscord also decreased considerably.
What can I do to make it active again?
Agree with you, we need to have some kind of activity campaign to make members actively participate in forum postings

Meliodas

Staff member
أنتم تعرفون المزيد من النشاط هنا. معظم الناس لا يعرفون كيفية العمل
Please use english as this is not the local subforum, I have seen you do this in some threads already.

Emelana

Hello everyone!! Hooray!! finally I am with you) very happy. Of course you need more communication and interesting topics and about our coin dstra;)

defc0de

Hello everyone!! Hooray!! finally I am with you) very happy. Of course you need more communication and interesting topics and about our coin dstra;)
I'm actually glad to see the DSTRA team is having more bounties and campaigns to push the marketing side. We need to let more people know that the DSTRA project exists!!!

Emelana

я на самом деле рад видеть, что команда DSTRA имеет больше щедрот и кампаний для продвижения маркетинговой стороны. Нам нужно, чтобы больше людей знали, что проект DSTRA существует!!![/ЦИТАТА]
Yes, a very wonderful project and interesting tasks in the drop. I wish you prosperity and more participants, as well as flying up our Dstra coin:dstraheart:

rsremove21

indeed. we need to focus here also bot only in discord so its right that the forum has more percent of share rather thatn discord

HappySun

I am looking forward to DSTRA which began to focus on marketing.
Although it may feel a little timing is slow, still okay.:)
If we are having fun, I think that the number of people who are interested in DSTRA will also increase.

Meliodas

Staff member
I am looking forward to DSTRA which began to focus on marketing.
Although it may feel a little timing is slow, still okay.:)
If we are having fun, I think that the number of people who are interested in DSTRA will also increase.
I also think we need to focus on how to enlarge our base members, and then other things will come naturally after that, it will be easier to participate in voting etc

hardinero007

maybe we can make mandatory for participants to post here in dstra forum. something like 3 posts per week. i think participants will not complain for requiring them to have 3 posts here.