What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

We need more activity in the forum

defc0de

Hi guys, I just noticed that we are having a very low level of activity here in the DSTRA forum. At the time of this writing, I am the only one online right now lol. I do see some spike in users from time to time, maybe around 2-3 people but it's usually stagnant in here. I participated in the DeepOnion airdrops before and their forum is pretty much very active, so I'm thinking if we can bump up the activity in here it would be of great help for the community.

Yeah totally agree. I'm quite active on the forum and always see the online member is always less than 5 people.

We need to engage this forum more to become more crowded

Nicecrypto

I have just started been active in here but I agree with both you, I think we need to be more active in here and even the discord channel is a bit quiet sometimes.

Aerolite

Seems the non-English speaking members of the DSTRA community are pretty active right now. That's one of the great things about DSTRA is that it's bringing people together from all over the world.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
Well, after our new MN wallet come out and crex24 listing done, I believe there will be more activity in here. Most people don't have so much to discuss about currently imo.

I agree with the listing on an exchange, it can get crowded overhere. With all respect, it will attract people who see crypto as free money, but we can let the people do some small mandatory marketing tasks. (Re-tweet, bitcointalk, redddit etc....)

plpatel

Hi guys, I just noticed that we are having a very low level of activity here in the DSTRA forum. At the time of this writing, I am the only one online right now lol. I do see some spike in users from time to time, maybe around 2-3 people but it's usually stagnant in here. I participated in the DeepOnion airdrops before and their forum is pretty much very active, so I'm thinking if we can bump up the activity in here it would be of great help for the community.
I totally agree with you, activity level here on this forum is exceptionally very low.
We need to built-up some kind of competition or giveaway to keep everyone busy here on forum.

Mohon

Yeah Forum has became kind of dead it seems. No newer thread and posts.But I'm hoping this place will be crowded again like before,Once the new MN wallet and listing is done.

defc0de

Well, after our new MN wallet come out and crex24 listing done, I believe there will be more activity in here. Most people don't have so much to discuss about currently imo.
Good point here, there isn't much to discuss, we can try to maybe supplement it with some contest etc - just a few here and there to spice up this place a bit lol :) People might think this is a dead project if newcomers see very old and outdated content in here.

After that both release the forum will be full of Guide to start MN and talking about price :ROFLMAO:

jonsnow29

I think the reason why there are few people in here is because some members lack their interest. After delayed airdrop rewards and less activity from the devs other member tried other server and bounties. Don't worry. I think they will come back soon when DSTRA is already listed in an exchange.

Agree, we need more activity here, but also in the social media and discord server, DSTRA's community have been very quiet the last month or so, we need to show up our support.

defc0de

I think the reason why there are few people in here is because some members lack their interest. After delayed airdrop rewards and less activity from the devs other member tried other server and bounties. Don't worry. I think they will come back soon when DSTRA is already listed in an exchange.
My thoughts as well. There was a very long downtime between the last few airdrops, no updates from the team, and delayed payments as well. It seems like people are coming back now though and new updates about the v2 wallet and Masternode implementation is up.

You bet, then I guess there will be a lot to talk about and loads of questions to ask cos I know I will be asking alot regarding MN :p
Haha exactly, every masternode dilemma - "why isn't it working", "how do I set it up etc." lol. I remember the days when DASH MN was so technical to set up and a lof of people quit on it. I bet they all regret it now, anyone who has a DASH MN can literally just sit and watch their money grow nonstop haha

I suspect that one of the reasons of the decreased activity is because the team itself has been quite absent for a while from the community, because of being cut off the internet or whatever, and this may have caused the community to lose contact. Alzo zero activity on DSTRA Twitter and Facebook since March gives people a sense of abandonement. And they eventually abandon.

takaf007

I think that such discussion and sense of crisis should also be talked about in the forum.

My concern is that there is little story about the specific future of DSTRA.

Even though I get AirDrop, I believe there is not anything to bring value to DSTRA coins.
why? Does not management open up WhitePaper which is also a policy?

Bear in mind that people believe in DSTRA and discussions will also progress.

I suspect that one of the reasons of the decreased activity is because the team itself has been quite absent for a while from the community, because of being cut off the internet or whatever, and this may have caused the community to lose contact. Alzo zero activity on DSTRA Twitter and Facebook since March gives people a sense of abandonement. And they eventually abandon.
Yeah! I really think that too. We need the official team to be more active and we'll see the community will get active too.

I think that such discussion and sense of crisis should also be talked about in the forum.

Even though I get AirDrop, I believe there is not anything to bring value to DSTRA coins.

The team is working WhitePaper and also the roadmap atm. Just wait until they finished it, then you will start to understand the value of this project/coin.

defc0de

Just give the team a bit more time. Remember,this isn't any billion dollar ICO and we are getting coins for free. They are doing their very best to make this a successful project and being negative towards them doesn't help at all. If you don't believe in the DSTRA team and only here for the quick buck, better leave bruh.

Yeah I also feel that the forum has less activities than previously. Which maybe relate to multiple factors, for example, the crypto market is not that good currently, or maybe team is busy, etc. But I believe in the team and community, we are on the right track.

Haha exactly, every masternode dilemma - "why isn't it working", "how do I set it up etc." lol. I remember the days when DASH MN was so technical to set up and a lof of people quit on it. I bet they all regret it now, anyone who has a DASH MN can literally just sit and watch their money grow nonstop haha
I hope this will be one of such (y) :dstraheart: so we can all have that :cool: feeling when it's time

Meliodas

Staff member
Yeah I also feel that the forum has less activities than previously. Which maybe relate to multiple factors, for example, the crypto market is not that good currently, or maybe team is busy, etc. But I believe in the team and community, we are on the right track.
Yes, and if I might add, in market situation like this it is always been better if you just stop thinking about crypto in terms of how many $ it worth currently and just try to get more coins from projects that you believe in since now is discount seasons for crypto and remember rule no.1: Don't spend money that you can't lose in crypto.

Yes totally agree to the previous comments regarding the few factors affecting our activity here in forum. But now that more exciting updates and announcements has been made such as the upcoming exchange and new masternode integrated wallet, this might boost our activity here since possibly more AD members will try to participate here for the airdrop porgram.

yes, I agree that we should participate more in this forum. the devs team has already designed the airdrop system that puts a lot of weight in forum posting. we should take advantage of this.

Meliodas

Staff member
yes, I agree that we should participate more in this forum. the devs team has already designed the airdrop system that puts a lot of weight in forum posting. we should take advantage of this.
the distribution weight might change, refer to DAM, if discord got more growth for example, the discord part might get bigger reward.

the distribution weight might change, refer to DAM, if discord got more growth for example, the discord part might get bigger reward.
Aah that could happen? I didn't know. So if discord got more growth so the airdrop pool will got bigger too?

If that happen, people will leave the forum obviously.