What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Twitter Campaign Raffle (180 DSTRA) Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponyongie

Wazzup, DSTRA supporters!

I am continuing to have this contest until the 40th round to help DSTRA's publicity. Still this is through posting good and unique tweets about DSTRA. For the this round, the reward to the lucky winner will be 180 DSTRA!!!

Qualification:
-Should be a DSTRA Airdrop's registered member.
-Must have a twitter account.

Mechanics:
-Follow DSTRA's Twitter account @dstra_io <-- Click here
(For those who are not following DSTRA yet)
-Retweet pinned tweet of DSTRA.
-Create own tweet. You can create own tweet once a day until the last day (maximum of 3 tweets per participant only and must have at least 1 day interval)
(Example: If you make your tweet on May 9, you can create your next tweet on May 11 or beyond)
*You can make your 3 tweets within the period and you will have a total of 3 raffle entries if you made all 3.
-Qualified tweet must include the website link: DSTRA Community Coin | From Community comes Unity https://dstra.io (the website link only) and include hashtags #cryptoDSTRA
-It must be a tweet with a minimum of 15 words and unique to avoid spammy tweets.

The period for the valid entries is until the last day of the Airdrop Round 3 and winner will be announce on the next day. I will use an online random picker to raffle all the entries.
Please reply your link in this forum post every single tweet you made in a day so that I can monitor it.

Good luck and make DSTRA a well-known cryptocurrency!
LET'S DO THIS!

Hu guys. I am sorry for late action. been busy this week. Here are the valid entries:

rapwinsoul
coly
carpets
junrey
coly
plpatel
cryptoroger
carpets
coly
baobao
cryptoroger
chipr
baobao
javerzky
baobao
cryptoroger
chipr
plpatel

Will make the draw and annouce the winner in a few minutes. Good luck :)

I want to congratulate the winner for this round is @baobao
Thanks for joining, man! please pm me your dstra address here and in discord so that I can see if its matched. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.