• Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Tutorial: Registration Steps for New Users

Rocha

I don´t know the best section, Airdrops or Guides for this topic, if i´m wrong, please any team member send to the correct place!

Everyday we see new members asking here and Discord about registration, how to become elegible for AD and they don´t usually read pinned messages, so, to make things clear i decided to make a small guide for new users.

First, on Discord go to #rules , click on :dstraheart: on Tris message on April 1st

All commands on Discord are on #dstra-registration:

To register the wallet address type !register [your wallet address] with no [ ]
to check if it´s all good, type !check

To register your email, type !mail [your email] also with no [ ]
You will recive a code on your email, type !confirm (code) with no ( )

Last registration on Discord is your BCT profile, type !btc [profileurl] with no [ ]

Here on forum, don´t forget to update your address and Discord´s name with the number.
On the top - left, click on your name > Account Details

Roll page down and type your address when you see written "DST Wallet" after rol the page down again and type your Discord´s name with the number on "Discord Name"

To see your name, return to Discord, and check it. e.g. my name is Rocha#5804

To earn some coins, you have to get levels on Discord, just typing! On forum, posting messagens and open topics! But NO SPAM or you will get a warning!

Bitcointalk, post anything on ANN, [ANN] [AIRDROP] DSTRA COIN [PoS] [PoC] [MASTERNODE] [LOW-FEES] [QUICK TX] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3102274.new#new

Last one is social media! just follow the steps here! Moment I´m typing we are on AD2, so 2nd DSTRA Airdrop https://gleam.io/C3yQf/2nd-dstra-airdrop check today´s announcement!

For next AD social media, check #announcement!

Welcome new users and have fun!

Last edited:

mako jr

its a good guide for new comer, let them more easier to verify and participate in our community

coly20032003

Great tutorial for new users. They can easily follow your instructions and register themselves for the airdrop. Thanks for sharing.

skateboard

i would add that instead of making all the registration-related commands in public channel, user can register in private messaging DSTRA Registration bot

1524833907202.png

irenjosh

I don´t know the best section, Airdrops or Guides for this topic, if i´m wrong, please any team member send to the correct place!

Everyday we see new members asking here and Discord about registration, how to become elegible for AD and they don´t usually read pinned messages, so, to make things clear i decided to make a small guide for new users.

First, on Discord go to #rules , click on :dstraheart: on Tris message on April 1st

All commands on Discord are on #dstra-registration:

To register the wallet address type !register [your wallet address] with no [ ]
to check if it´s all good, type !check

To register your email, type !mail [your email] also with no [ ]
You will recive a code on your email, type !confirm (code) with no ( )

Last registration on Discord is your BCT profile, type !btc [profileurl] with no [ ]

Here on forum, don´t forget to update your address and Discord´s name with the number.
On the top - left, click on your name > Account Details

Roll page down and type your address when you see written "DST Wallet" after rol the page down again and type your Discord´s name with the number on "Discord Name"

To see your name, return to Discord, and check it. e.g. my name is Rocha#5804

To earn some coins, you have to get levels on Discord, just typing! On forum, posting messagens and open topics! But NO SPAM or you will get a warning!

Bitcointalk, post anything on ANN, [ANN] [AIRDROP] DSTRA COIN [PoS] [PoC] [MASTERNODE] [LOW-FEES] [QUICK TX] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3102274.new#new

Last one is social media! just follow the steps here! Moment I´m typing we are on AD2, so 2nd DSTRA Airdrop https://gleam.io/C3yQf/2nd-dstra-airdrop check today´s announcement!

For next AD social media, check #announcement!

Welcome new users and have fun!
Excellently outlined. This is helpful to me and I believe it will be very helpful to newbies joining dstra.

Rocha

its a good guide for new comer, let them more easier to verify and participate in our community
Great tutorial for new users. They can easily follow your instructions and register themselves for the airdrop. Thanks for sharing.
Wow I'm really amazed.

Thanks for making new comers more easy .
Excellently outlined. This is helpful to me and I believe it will be very helpful to newbies joining dstra.
Thanks guys! I ´m glad to help! If anyone have suggestions i will fix the post!

itsmemv

great tutorial, wish you had made it earlier yesterday, it would have made the process a lot easier for me, but still, it will help a lot of new members :D

Slipersty

(y)

I will suggest to Tris pinned this topic on Discord! I guess most of the new users start there
you shuld not tell them too click on the heart becose then thay don't read and just scroll down and look for it.
but a good guide line for newcommers :)

rapwindsoul

Great guide @Rocha i wish newly registered DSTRA members are to be redirected here once they sign-up on the forum to know how to register for the airdrop. Great job.

Rocha

Thanks for the feedback guys! I´m working this weekend but i will do some updates as soon as possible