What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Top three forum content contributors bounty

twthmoses

Staff member
dstra_bounty_content_top_3_forum.jpg
Top three forum content contributors bounty
The DSTRA team is instituting a new bounty for the top three forum content contributors, running 14 days at a time. We are looking for quality posts, meaningful comments, assisting other community members, extraordinary efforts in contribution to the forums, like writing about dstra blockchain technology, tips and tricks, write how-to-guides, etc. You don’t need to be a technical genius to be included; you just need to be helpful, share information that might be useful for others, share your own experiences or ideas. Anything that is useful and/or helpful for other members.

You can be reward up-to 500 DSTRA coins. This is a purely a quality over quantity reward. Spamming will get you nowhere. One quality post from someone can do the outcome, while others might need twenty. Quality contents matters. There does not necessarily have to be winners every round, and not necessarily the full prize.

This bounty starts every Monday in even weeks (week 40, 42, 44…)

Do your best, and make us all proud of this great project.

twthmoses

Staff member
An excellent idea motivates subscribers and elevates the value of topics in this forum
Quite welcome to nominate people. I try to follower the forum and “hopefully” note most, but I miss threads and post too. So if you see great comments, threads, info, guides etc don’t be shy to post a link.

twthmoses

Staff member
Not the big revelations this past 14 days on the forum. But a little also gets rewarded. Found 3 forum members with fine posts, and they are being rewarded.
If you want to be on the reward list, not much is needed; you could make funny, informative, helpful, etc. comments.
The bigger the better, but it’s not a quantity over quality bounty.

I don’t read Russian, Arabic, Chinese, polish, Japanese etc., only Danish, English and German, so if you find something interesting, don’t be shy to let me know about it.

Member reward for week 40-41 (1 October - 14 October)

(y)@dragononcrypto 50 dstra
(y)@Soksuci 25 dstra
(y)@lynX 25 dstra

Congratulation, you will be tipped in your discord wallet shortly.

Forum reward bounty for week 42-43 has begun today.

plpatel

Not the big revelations this past 14 days on the forum. But a little also gets rewarded. Found 3 forum members with fine posts, and they are being rewarded.
If you want to be on the reward list, not much is needed; you could make funny, informative, helpful, etc. comments.

I don’t read Russian, Arabic, Chinese, polish, Japanese etc., only Danish, English and German, so if you find something interesting, don’t be shy to let me know about it.

Member reward for week 40-41 (1 October - 14 October)

(y)@dragononcrypto 50 dstra
(y)@Soksuci 25 dstra
(y)@lynX 25 dstra

Forum reward bounty for week 42-43 has begun today.
Well congrats guys for posting quality contents and winning reward.

chipr

DSTRA Moderator
Staff member
Top three forum content contributors Weekly Winners
This forum is great place to post links to the winners works as well, if the comments or articles may be in any area.

twthmoses

Staff member
Reward is up, week 42-43. Another 14 days has past on the forum. Found three forum members with good post comments, and they are being rewarded.

Member reward for week 42-43 (15 October - 28 October)

(y)@sherwinsamsung 50 dstra
(y)@rapwindsoul 25 dstra
(y)@Raypok 20 dstra

Forum reward bounty for week 44-45 has begun today.

twthmoses

Staff member
Reward is up, week 44-45. Another 14 days has past on the forum. Found three forum members with good post comments, and they are being rewarded. If you want to be on the reward list, not much is needed; you could make funny, informative, helpful, etc. comments. The bigger the better, but it’s NOT a quantity over quality bounty.

I don’t read Russian, Arabic, Chinese, polish, Japanese etc., so if you find something interesting, don’t be shy to let me know about it.

Member reward for week 44-45 (29 October - 11 November)

(y)@Nicecrypto 30 dstra
(y)@baobao 30 dstra
(y)@SofienG 30 dstra

Congratulation, you will be tipped in your discord wallet.

Forum reward bounty for week 46-47 has begun today.

twthmoses

Staff member
Its that time again, Reward is up for week 46-47. Another 14 days has past on the forum. Found three forum members with good post comments, and they are being rewarded. If you want to be on the reward list, not much is needed; you could make funny, informative, helpful, etc. comments. The bigger the better, but it’s NOT a quantity over quality bounty.

I don’t read Russian, Arabic, Chinese, polish, Japanese etc., so if you find something interesting, don’t be shy to let me know about it.

Member reward for week 46-47 (12 November - 25 November)

(y)Soksuci 40 dstra
(y)SofienG 25 dstra
(y)panget 15 dstra

Forum reward bounty for week 48-49 has begun today.

twthmoses

Staff member
Its that time again, Reward is up for week 48-49. Another 14 days has past on the forum. Bit difficult these two weeks I think :unsure:, so I reward only one! If you want to be on the reward list, not much is needed; you could make funny, informative, helpful, etc. comments. The bigger the better, but it’s NOT a quantity over quality bounty.

Member reward for week 48-49 (26 November - 09 December)

(y)Retrogrde7 30 dstra

Forum reward bounty for week 50-51 has begun today - well yesterday :) (monday).