What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Tip Bot in Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
tips.jpg
Hii people of DSTRA,

So I would to suggest to create/add a Tip Bot in DSTRA Discord server.

Sometime, some people help us or trying to help but I guess a simple thank you is not enough.

I think it would be a great idea to have a Tip Bot to enhance our community.

Thanks in advance

:dstraheart:

Paff

what coin do we have to tip? btc?
you can tip any coin you want. but for dstra discord it sure will be dstra. every user has a wallet in discord if you make a tip bot and you can withdraw your gathered coins to your main wallet on the computer.

carpets

you can tip any coin you want. but for dstra discord it sure will be dstra. every user has a wallet in discord if you make a tip bot and you can withdraw your gathered coins to your main wallet on the computer.
oh i see, well we can do it once we have our tip bot, and i think i see it coming it's very close.

Yes. it is a good idea! With the introduction of a Tip Bot, members are more willing to help each other because they may receive some coins in return. This have a positive impact on the development of the community.

Hii people of DSTRA,

So I would to suggest to create/add a Tip Bot in DSTRA Discord server.

Sometime, some people help us or trying to help but I guess a simple thank you is not enough.

I think it would be a great idea to have a Tip Bot to enhance our community.

Thanks in advance

:dstraheart:
Dstra already has one . Its working great , the rains and soaks needs to be added though and the team are working on it. Lets just wait for to be put in the Dstra server. And i hope they add the staking there too. It would be a blast!

Hank

Been discussed in many other threads but yes it supposedly being developed by Hans and was being tested for a number of months. Hopefully released soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.