What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

The price of etherium is rising 16% to $ 130

All the digital currencies appeared in green on Sunday morning, almost as if something was wrong. Especially since recently this scene has become unusual in this volatile sector. Regardless of what the overall momentum has shown throughout the week. For etherium, the push to overtake XRP in terms of market value seems to have a significant impact again.

The ETH was the best performer among the top 10 digital currencies. Where the currency that is in third place rose by about 16%, and is now priced at 130.20 dollars.

The price of etherium is rising 16% to $ 130

It is not clear where the rush came towards the end of the year, as the currency has seen some difficult times lately. Where a couple of projects associated with etherium had to retreat due to financial difficulties, and many predicted worse times in the future for the currency that lost its No. 2 position of the XRP a few months ago.

This recent move may be just a correction after a few consecutive weeks of relatively weak performance from ETH, which may now be supported by positive days in the digital currency market.

This increase after the $ 130 mark is the highest point that the etherium has reached in more than a month. More importantly, 24-hour trading was around $ 3.56 billion, the highest level of ETH since July.

jonsnow29

The market is still volatile. We can't make sure of the performance of ETH or any other alts at this moment. Bettee secure your profit.

jonsnow29

Yeah! You are lucky if you get 10-50% profit. Let's hope for Bitcoin bullrun next year so we can expect an improvements on ETH and Alts price.

there would always be a big dip on every christmas day. people need to encash their crypto to buy presents during this day. next year will also be the same. however, expect the price to rise after christmas day.

If you just believe in encryption currency, e-money is already encrypted. Bank already use it.
Believe in decentralization and transparency is the point in crypto.

Define unfriendly?
I'm quite neutral to Ethereum.
if i was new to crypto currency and was very cautious and was trying to learn how to use it, i would come accross ethereum and think or hope that all crypto currencies were not like it. the layout or UI of MEW is ewwww. plain and simple i could think of many more cryptos with better and more simple wallets to use for the lay person that is not technologically apt and you have to remember that if there is world wide adoption on the cards you want it to be easy to use