What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

The DSTRA Xmas advent calendar

twthmoses

Staff member
i like this game. hopefully there wont be bot that will automatically withdraw the coins instantly.
Now that could be pretty fun actually, lots of conflict transactions would happen. But no bot yet. Only one conflicted transaction as of yet, two guys pressing send within split seconds of each other.

twthmoses

Staff member
Hey @twthmoses, How do you enable sounds in wallet?
The windows64 wallet
Its not sound in the wallet, but sounds in windows for incoming message (notification), which a dstra transaction will registrere as. Right click the speaker in the lower right corner, choose sounds, and there you have sounds for all kind of stuff if you like.

kana

Day4 task
He cannot reach average 30km/t because the time he spent for distance A is the same as for distance A+B.
So, the answer should be TELEPORTATION.

kana

This is a great game!
But It is too hard for me to grab coins faster than "pro".
Could you give additional bonus for the task achievers?
Not grabbing, but directly sending or tipping by panda-bot.
It will make the game more fun and participate more people actively.
I did Day 2, 3, and 4.

Last edited:
Now that could be pretty fun actually, lots of conflict transactions would happen. But no bot yet. Only one conflicted transaction as of yet, two guys pressing send within split seconds of each other.
That was me with the conflicted transaction, thought I had it until later I saw the tx greyed out...Doh!!

chipr

DSTRA Moderator
Staff member
Day4 task
He cannot reach average 30km/t because the time he spent for distance A is the same as for distance A+B.
Ha ha, that was an easy one so would be embarrassed if incorrect but it's 45! ((15 + 45)/2)=30.

Of course I've been known to misinterpret some of your 'math' problems but it ought to be a simple speed/distance or distance/time problem and parts A & B are split in equal parts to combine for total distance/time.

twthmoses

Staff member
Ha ha, that was an easy one so would be embarrassed if incorrect but it's 45! ((15 + 45)/2)=30.

Of course I've been known to misinterpret some of your 'math' problems but it ought to be a simple speed/distance or distance/time problem and parts A & B are split in equal parts to combine for total distance/time.
Hehe, its no problem. Different views gives different solutions.

If you drive 2km with 15km/h it takes you 8 minutes to do so. 15km in 60 minutes is 0.25km each minute. That is 8 minutes for 2km. If you need to drive 4km with 30km/h it also takes 8 min.
You don’t have any more time left, no matter how fast you drive.

15km/h for the first 2km + 45km/h for the last two, takes 8min + 2min 40sec = 10min 40 sec f r 4km = 22.5km/h

Day4 task
Yepper!

The power of compromise:

I met my girlfriend recently...online. We had made plans for me to fly out from California to Michigan to visit her. We had our dates set for Thanksgiving, with a backup date set for Christmas should unexpected events arise. Sure enough, her relatives will be visiting for Thanksgiving and her dear mom had requested her presence for Christmas. She was apologizing profusely when we spoke. Being the understanding person that I am I told her in life things happen. At the same moment and with the utmost care not to come off pushy, I asked if there's any chance for her to slide me into her schedule. Her immediate response, "what do you have in mind?"
I took pause for the dramatic effect and said......."Say your left leg is Thanksgiving, and your right leg is Christmas"...,"You can come...visit between the holidays" she let out with a noticeable excitement before I could finish my sentence. I giggled and said, "On my way!"

serathy

DSTRA Staff
Staff member
Day 6 (finally a riddle i can solve):
2 x 3
3 x 4
5 x 5
5 x 6
6 x 7
7 x 8
8 x 9
9 x 10 -> 90 (in other words result( n ) = n x (n+1)

panget

hi sir, i happened to add the xmas wallet address to my existing wallet, making my wallet a mixture of my wallet address and xmas address together in 1 wallet file. i forgot to backup the original wallet.dat file. i like to remove the xmas wallet from my wallet.dat file once the bounty is over. is there a command to remove one address from the wallet? i understand i can do the same by creating a blank wallet.dat file and importing my own addresses key using importprivkey command. i just wonder if there is a command to remove an address from wallet file.

chipr

DSTRA Moderator
Staff member
Day 6 (finally a riddle i can solve):
9 x 10 -> 90 (in other words result( n ) = n x (n+1)
Sorry @serathy, I would not have edited if mine was not the last post ;)
Post automatically merged:

Alright, maybe a guess... to see if i can figure out these by the end of the game. So here goes!

NOTE: I added parenthesis for emphasis, to illustrate precedence from left to right for addition/subtraction when there are no parenthesis used.

Row 1: (4 - 1) +1 = 4
Row 2: 0.5 + 0.5 = 1
Row 3: 4 + 8 = 15 - 3 >> Both equal 12
Row 4: 8 - 4 = 4

Dred=4; Dyellow=1; Dpurple=0.5; (Dgreen?=(15-3)=12 [Not needed]); Dorange=8

Last edited:

twthmoses

Staff member
Sorry @serathy, I would not have edited if mine was not the last post ;)
Post automatically merged:

Alright, maybe a guess... to see if i can figure out these by the end of the game. So here goes!

NOTE: I added parenthesis for emphasis, to illustrate precedence from left to right for addition/subtraction when there are no parenthesis used.

Row 1: (4 - 1) +1 = 4
Row 2: 0.5 + 0.5 = 1
Row 3: 4 + 8 = 15 - 3 >> Both equal 12
Row 4: 8 - 4 = 4

Dred=4; Dyellow=1; Dpurple=0.5; (Dgreen?=(15-3)=12 [Not needed]); Dorange=8
Very nice and correct. I made a mistake when making the image with the green/orange, should have been the same, but though what the heck lets see what they can come up with :)

twthmoses

Staff member
hi sir, i happened to add the xmas wallet address to my existing wallet, making my wallet a mixture of my wallet address and xmas address together in 1 wallet file. i forgot to backup the original wallet.dat file. i like to remove the xmas wallet from my wallet.dat file once the bounty is over. is there a command to remove one address from the wallet? i understand i can do the same by creating a blank wallet.dat file and importing my own addresses key using importprivkey command. i just wonder if there is a command to remove an address from wallet file.
You cannot delete an address from the wallet, i'm sure it's actually possible, just a matter of editing files :) but there is no easy tool to do it. Safety precaution i guess. As you say dump privkey from wallet and make a new wallet and import to get rite of other addresses is the only way i know.

twthmoses

Staff member
We cannot stand by all the way in front of PC, haha.
Could you consider about the additional bonus that I said #40 ?
True, it’s not expected that you will sit around 24/7 watching your wallet. The 30min to an hour you spend on discord every day or every other day, you just grab 1-2 of the “stakes” at the same time. You should be able to grab the required 10 dstra in say 10 of the 23 days. This is a game of timing; you need to be there when “stuff” happens. The good thing is that there are a lot of opportunities over a long time to get the timing right.

There will be no bonus for doing the task. Someone has to do it, or the door is not going to be opened = no coins for everyone.Think of it as community duty, which benefits all, including you :) all that being said however, if in the end one or more persons have done the majority of tasks, for the benefit of the community, you never know what happens? You know Xmas is the time of miracles.

kana

There will be no bonus for doing the task. Someone has to do it, or the door is not going to be opened = no coins for everyone.Think of it as community duty, which benefits all, including you :) all that being said however, if in the end one or more persons have done the majority of tasks, for the benefit of the community, you never know what happens? You know Xmas is the time of miracles.
I understand what I should do. I try to be a good girl. Because I want to come to Santa Claus;)