What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Suggestion for minimum post counts requirements every Airdrop rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentin

The idea is not bad. But this community is still growing. If we want continuous growth, then the requirement should not be very high.

Raypok

It's the same issue they have on Bitcointalk forum, i read a lot of proposed solutions but every solution has its pros and cons. I think there is no holy grail regarding spamming and abuse on forums. With every rule you add the "good members" will suffer the consequenties due to the bad behavior of the "bad members". Evenso whe need rules to keep things clear.

It will make a negative impact. People who are non spammer, posts more to have more stake. So, if there is no more stakes for more posts, they will stop being active in the community. So, we are losing the people who can help me.

javerzky

maybe lets help the admin and staff to help them report some of the spammer and flooder here in our forum to lessen the work of the team, and also give some advice like educate more new member so they can make a quality post than to post something in our forum to make our forum clean

Status
Not open for further replies.