What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Still no new Social media activity to share?

While GLEAM is rewarding people for sharing DSTRA social media content, I have noticed that DSTRA team is basically not producing any social media content any more. There are no new tweets to tweet, no new FB posts to share, and this has been going on for weeks. If the team is unable to do that, they should find in the community someone willing to help. Not a very good sign that this is not happening.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
While GLEAM is rewarding people for sharing DSTRA social media content, I have noticed that DSTRA team is basically not producing any social media content any more. There are no new tweets to tweet, no new FB posts to share, and this has been going on for weeks. If the team is unable to do that, they should find in the community someone willing to help. Not a very good sign that this is not happening.
It is true that none of them have been updated. It doesn't make sense to forward old content every time.
That's true, i keep following them on twitter but they seem somehow working hard on the masternodes and listing :)
I have told the team about this, I personally think the team should get someone who are good at that thing (creating quality contents in social media) and let the members share the finely made content, instead of letting members sharing their own content (which most of them are not that good --- mine included sadly).
For the time being we can only make our own content.

Yes, i agree. It is so hard to post something on social media for gleam activity if there is no new updates regarding the project. Anyways, lets just show our support to the project by reaching out people on social media by posting creative tweets/posts on own to increase awareness of the coin to greater community. :dstraheart:

sorin90

Staff member
Yeah I saw that too but I'm not sure that posting on the social media new things that have no real use or useful information is going to look good for the coin.

Yeah I also notice the same. For example I am trying to share some DSTRA posts on facebook, but the latest one is from a few weeks ago. It would be nice if there are more activities on social media for DSTRA.

Pintu

yeah it is bad news for community they don't spread to every single people on social media. it goes to fall in down for it situation. I think everyday they have to post on social media like facebook or Twitter medium etc

jonsnow29

I agree with what you said. They should still be active in promoting this coin. But, we should also consider maybe the team is working on the more important matters. Let's just wait for their further announcement about the developements of DSTRA.

Mohon

The team should Look on in this aspect and update some Social post for us so that we can share some new info about dstra and do our gleam task easily.The early posts are quite old and all have been shared on socials.

Last edited:

twthmoses

Fully agree. Hope they fin someone able and capable soon! It would be nice and good for the project, just to get some updates every now and then. There also seems to be less ann on discord lately :( Nothing going on?

I shouldn't be too difficult to make some tweets and and a few weekly posts per week, and it's quite scary that the team is not able to achieve such a simple task.

twthmoses

I shouldn't be too difficult to make some tweets and and a few weekly posts per week, and it's quite scary that the team is not able to achieve such a simple task.
I think they have a lot on their mind, but then they should reach out, as we talked about, to capable minds for help. I'm unfortunatly not good at it, but i'm sure others are.

I think they have a lot on their mind, but then they should reach out, as we talked about, to capable minds for help. I'm unfortunatly not good at it, but i'm sure others are.
Exactly, there must be someone in the community with some skills in that, it's not a big deal. And the team could reward a "social media manager" with DSTRA coins.

I'm new in here and i've noticed that too,to promote this project we need more activities both on social media and community.

We need to increase our social media followers. I did notice too that our official facebook has the same old content. May be we can find someone in our community focus on the social media site update. If we can’t find the right person to do the update we should at least keep doing the airdrop social media tasks.

As a function of marutisig, there is no worry such as being stolen.
However, it is a problem that the project stops.

If AirDrop does not advance, delaying is not a bad measure.

We are relieved if we are confident of current status and announcement.
However, it is uneasy if it stops.

still no gleam 1 week after the start of this ad round. i guess gleam will be re-introduced next round. as of now, we can also do any social media on ourselves even without bounty. we owe this to our devs and community. we get airdrops, it's perfectly ok if we do something in return. furthermore, the better this project becomes, the more we can get.

still no gleam 1 week after the start of this ad round. i guess gleam will be re-introduced next round. as of now, we can also do any social media on ourselves even without bounty. we owe this to our devs and community. we get airdrops, it's perfectly ok if we do something in return. furthermore, the better this project becomes, the more we can get.
I agree that I need to help the project. Need advertising in social networks. I can use Twitter and Facebook. It's easier for me to make reposts and retweets (I'm new) But I've already done everything. We need new posts.

I think Trisx is assigned for the social media rewards, but he is having a problem with his internet connection so all we can do now is help promoting dstra by sharing it to others and also voting for the exchange site without any bounty. If you really love this project you will do everything without expecting some returns. But I know that gleam will comeback soon maybe in the next round