What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Static POS - Staking time

dumh

I think the block to staking is random when wallet balance is greater than 10K. Even split block a lot (>500)
I see my staking data , there are some block around 500~600 block also to staking in less than 24 hours.

Currently, my wallet tells me I have 3hrs. remaining for me to receive the stake but unfortunately it wasn't accurate. Mostly are orphan that's why I tried to re-open the wallet several times but still the same.

Currently, my wallet tells me I have 3hrs. remaining for me to receive the stake but unfortunately it wasn't accurate. Mostly are orphan that's why I tried to re-open the wallet several times but still the same.
Try to reset the whole system, the orphan rate maybe reduced (as experiences of some people including me)

Staking will do for three hours when the momentum comes out.
But when there is no momentum it will be difficult to stake.
Coin control may also be necessary.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
I think the block to staking is random when wallet balance is greater than 10K. Even split block a lot (>500)
I see my staking data , there are some block around 500~600 block also to staking in less than 24 hours.
That's what I have been thinking too because several days ago I staked 6 times in a day while usually I only staked 1 or 2 per day, my balance isn't as much as yours though.
And I never used coin control -- all of my stacks is about 500 ish

Rocha

For this network weight i´m using input size 1400 coins. It´s taking 2 days ( mature time included ) to get a net reward. If i don´t combine after recive a reward, i´m sure the time to get a reward with 700 will be more than 5 days.

My observation is, 1400 size, staking after 2000~2300 confirmation, 700 size, 7000~10000 confirmations

Slipersty

hmm dident get any staken from 24/4 too26/4 and no orphanse but today sudenly i did get 3 stakes. does some one know what can have coused this ?

Rocha

but i find some 5xx 6xx block also fast to staking

500~600 will take more than 5 days to get a reward. I´m sure will need more confirmations for that. If someone says a 500~600 input size is taking less than 3 days to get a new reward, he is lying or does not know what he is talking about

500~600 will take more than 5 days to get a reward. I´m sure will need more confirmations for that. If someone says a 500~600 input size is taking less than 3 days to get a new reward, he is lying or does not know what he is talking about
This is true !
I got a block of 1700 from 25/4. Also I was fed up with 500 - 600 size blocks for too long time waiting (can not remember specific but Its long long time)

dumh

I have some data to explain these:

574.1196's txid is:5252587fdd9ce14aa2f4f0e51568f777cde5ce73263f530dae6135a0537fc14e

I don't know which algo of Dstra has, as it is currently giving a fixed 5 Dstra each staking reward. Never seen this type of staking in any other coin before. Anybody has idea what it is?

defc0de

Since DSTRA Wallet is available since yesterday, we realized staking is a fixed number.

I divided all my currencies into 1000 DSTRA inputs and the staking time is on average 10 minutes, network weight 322716. How is your experience so far?
wow, I only have 84 piees to stake, will take 17 days to earn a reward lol!