What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

staking ROI

panget

hi guys, i am getting different number of stakes each day, sometimes less, sometimes more. i wonder what is the ROI for dstra? or is it based on the number of dst coins being staked? if it is, lets assume all circulating coins are being staked, then does it mean i will be getting mycoins/totalcoins shares of the coins being produced?

twthmoses

Staff member
Staking is based on number of coins you have. While every stake is 2,5 dstra - currently 85% of this goes to the miner and 15% to the masternode, the number of stakes you get is based on the amount of coins you are staking – all with a lottery/luck factor.

Roughly 20K dstra will give about 8-12 stakes a day (of currently 2,125 dstra) , while 30K will give you 13-20 stakes a day. All with a bit of luck factor.

Last edited:

twthmoses

Staff member
In my wallet the staking is active but i don't get anything can you please get me an explication how to stake DSTRA:)
If staking is active, you just have to wait. Chance of a stake depends on time and amount and that you keep your wallet open.

Just started with my first 1k coins and get about 1DSTRA reward per day. Actually, that is not too bad for this small amount. Usually you need more to get a bit of staking reward going. I guess this will promote starters to continue staking and not dump their airdropped coins.

wndd

Is there a command to know the number of coins currently being staking about ROI calculation?
I could not find it from debug console help.
I want a ROI calculator on the site if I can.

wndd

you cant calculate staking roi only MN roi, there are luck also on staking
MN reward are set
there are 39MN running curently so (0.75x1440)/39= 27.69 coins daily
Yes. You can calculate the ROI of the master node.
Since I want to calculate staking, I want to know the command to check the total staking number.

wndd

Considering the cost of VPS, in most cases it will be in the red.
I think the MN of the local host is optimal for many people.