What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Signature Bounty Proposal

Regarding the updated signature rules with bitcointalk: Jr Members now require 1 merit, newbies no longer have signatures. The reality is that many DSTRA members and supporters don't have merit to promote the DSTRA signature there, maybe it's time for a signature bounty for Jr Members and above? Since now there now less exposure for the project from bct signatures?

Possibly, but I'd also recommend we have a signature bounty campaign on altcoinstalks forum (or others like bitcoin garden, etc), as newbies can have good signatures there, due to a lack of requirement to have signatures. This would give an opportunity for anyone to participate in a signature bounty, as opposed to a minority. There are lots of people there also interested in airdrops and community projects, like BCT.

I don't think I'm the only one here who finds ACT it a nicer and more welcoming community than BCT (especially for newbies) these days.

I'm already promoting DSTRA there, see my profile for example: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=12484

More info on the difference between bitcointalk and altcoinstalks: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=54240.0

What do people think?

:dstraheart:

Last edited:
I think that a convenient signature campaign, and by convenient I mean one which doesn't require more than 1 post per week on BCT, would have a huge success on BCT, because so many people now have idle profiles having become lazy for doing 10-20 weekly posts signatures in a time when rewards suck. So many people would be happy doing a signature campaign where they basically would have to do nothing. Yet, this would give DSTRA visibility, because of all past posts.

no idea, nowadays signature look like no more so effective :censored: and BCT very hate of spam thread due to signature bounty :censored:
but given some small bounty for only wearing signature maybe good idea :unsure: