• Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Search engine bounty

JWKY

Suggestion of bounty can be done for many search engine.
Example:------
Yahoo search engine bounty to increase the ranking of official website

Required steps:
Including details of website ranking in the search engine and snapshot as proof :)

:dstraheart:

Last edited:

mako jr

i don't think this would help a lot, only a very small percentage people find new coin from search engine, mostly focus on social media or bct

JWKY

not really need too much amount of bounty ;)
what I mean was a little bounty for the community to help to push up DSTRA and related keyword to find our website :unsure:
popularity was very important to influence ppl to join DSTRA :dstraheart:

coly20032003

Sounds like an interesting idea. This will probably attract more people's attention about DSTRA. Maybe we can give is a try then.

hoanglinhvn

Are you talking about SEO?
This is a kind of "trick" to create organic visit (traffic) to a site and somehow the google algo saw this and give high ranking. It can consider small part of SEO.

the keyword DSTRA should be easy, if we want to focus on other keywords, the website team should optimize it a bit in the back end.

JWKY

"DSTRA" keyword maybe not suitable to be choosed.
I tried already and checked that DSTRA already in top 1-2 almost all search ranking ;)

maybe other word can be used to boost search into DSTRA official website:dstraheart:

skateboard

em. didnt get it. what it has with SEO. Especially if you will search for 'dstra xxxx'. It won't make no impact on ranking for some crucial keywords. If you want to increase visibility of DSTRA in search engines you can simply start from creating backlincks to forum threads. For example, links on social media, forums etc. But anyway those links will be mostly no-follow links, thus, no juice for page rank. Anyways i can talk here lots about SEO as i have been working with SEO for a long time.

sorin90

Staff member
that could help but without a program that would count your 20 secs there will be no way of showing us that you kept the page opened for that time

pwchangame001

Ok, let me try this later. So what I need to do is only to search DSTRA and access to the official website and stay there for more than 20s?

JWKY

Ok, let me try this later. So what I need to do is only to search DSTRA and access to the official website and stay there for more than 20s?
no, you misunderstand
I'm just doing a proposal to be a DSTRA bounty event for community,
not yet approval :ROFLMAO:

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
How can SEO help promoting DSTRA anyway? I don't see a need for this honestly, most people are looking for cryptocurrencies info on BCT (it's already like a google for cryptocurrencies)