• Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Reward for Ranks in DSTRA's Forum

FaucetKING

Staff member
Hello world!
I would like to suggest a reward in DST Coins for the members of the community, when somebody gets a new rank in the forum, an amount of X DST would be sent to his wallet!
That would boost peoples to interact even more here in DSTRA!
Share your thoughts :D

mako jr

i definitely would like this idea, another new way to gain some dstra, but it will not be a easy job

tanuki

I think it is a very good idea.
Or, like Airdrop, it may be thought that rewards are given depending on the number of utterances.
Either way, I believe that this community will become more active if coins are used effectively.

coly20032003

Sounds like a great idea. In fact I am wondering how rank works here in the forum, not sure how many posts till I get to the next rank.

pwchangame001

I like this idea as it can motivate the members here to make more posts / threads. I think the impact would be much higher if members with higher ranks can get more dstra in each airdrop!

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
Don't see the need for this honestly, as members already got stakes for posting, threads, and likes. Giving this will only means on every round of AD, the older members will have an advantage over the newcomers?

iDc_IsAwesome

Don't see the need for this honestly, as members already got stakes for posting, threads, and likes. Giving this will only means on every round of AD, the older members will have an advantage over the newcomers?
Yep i agree with you. Cause every message/reply sent is counted for the current AD. A reward for a rank would make it redundant cause the same message/repply is also being counted and is needed to reach the ranks.

CrypToAlertz

Agree with you. If we reward for rank, the same thing is happening. If you post more, your stake will be more. If you post more, you will get rank.

itsmemv

I think its unnecessary as you already get points towards airdrops for posting so why also make this ? Its a lot of work for something that is not really important

FaucetKING

Staff member
I don't think so, it will make peoples work even more and be more and more active here in the forums, without a reward like this, peoples might get the power to even get more and more ranks and levels.Personally, i'm here to grab the pro level sooner or later :)

Kentin

Great idea, to encourage nembers! Higher ranks are difficult to achieve so will probably not so effetive.

Cryptorobert

No need for that at all, I agree. People already get rewarded for taking part to the forum. With a rule like that you would only increase spam as people desperately try to rank up. By the way, anyone knows how many posts are necessary for every rank?

Rocha

I do not agree. It would just be one more way to have more spam here. Even for the rule of opening threads it earns 4xp. If it did not exist there would not be so much of bad topic that they are not good for anything besides polluting the forum

hoanglinhvn

This just encourage the spamming only.
Dstra stated from the beginning to find a fair way to distribute to participators.
What is the point of x2,3,4 for the more posts people (while he already being rewarded 1 time for the post) ?

FaucetKING

Staff member
I do not agree. It would just be one more way to have more spam here. Even for the rule of opening threads it earns 4xp. If it did not exist there would not be so much of bad topic that they are not good for anything besides polluting the forum
Yes mate, spam is being spread everywhere here, we kinda need more mods here in the forums, its hard for only one Advisor to keep an eye everywhere, i will put that suggestion too.

rapwindsoul

Yes mate, that would be a great idea. Local mods if ever implemented should be strict on monitoring his/her assigned channel for possible spam/violations occuring. Even other known forum like BCT suspends temporarily or banned permanently violators in the forum.

Soksuci

Yes mate, spam is being spread everywhere here, we kinda need more mods here in the forums, its hard for only one Advisor to keep an eye everywhere, i will put that suggestion too.
Well then you should apply to become a Helper if you think there are many spams here

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
I don't think so, it will make peoples work even more and be more and more active here in the forums, without a reward like this, peoples might get the power to even get more and more ranks and levels.Personally, i'm here to grab the pro level sooner or later :)
It can motivate people to post more but again this also makes some people spam more and more useless posts instead of posting some quality posts, and as you have seen by your own eyes even without such system applied, at each round of AD, how many spam posts created, and honestly I think we should be more stern to those who spam as some members keep doing what have been generally accepted as spam just because we haven't been giving out some consequences they should have received for their own doings.

Raypok

I joined recentley but what i read and know for now there's already a connection between rewards and posting, liking etc.
I think also that there would be the risk of abuse. Anyway thank you for bringing up the idea(y)