• Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Remember about Your Privacy

skateboard

Guys, i think you see how our world is turning into non-privacy world. Big Data scraping, identity reverse engineering etc. Your private data can be aggregated and sold or misused.
I recommend to check Privacy settings and turn off not needed public disclosure of your data.

Basically go to https://forum.dstra.io/account/privacy and go through the list.

Klax

Indeed privacy is a big issue today, and if we think how much data we put online I think 99% of us are not private anymore. Thanks for the tutorial anyway.

insculpt

I'm not suggesting that our coin becomes a copycat of some other coins, but it will also help if we introduced some privacy features to our coin as well.

Last edited:

coly20032003

Yeah privacy is a big concern nowadays. Thanks for reminding. Also, I unchecked the email notification since I do not want to get a lot of emails in my inbox every day.

mako jr

thanks for the information, privacy become major concern when people choosing any type of service

skateboard

yeah with today's data leakage i thought it would be good to think of privacy here as well. since we share addresses, btcprofiles, discord etc

rapwindsoul

Yes i agree security in crypto is a big concern especially nowadays there are some entities trying to collect information for airdrop/bounty for their own gain. Thanks for sharing.