What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Proposal for new rewards

HODLer bonus to include purchased DSTRA???

• YES

• NO

• another reward/bonus/airdrop for buyer

Results are only viewable after voting.

JWKY

Some ppls mentioned that DSTRA team maybe can tweak a bit of the HODLer rewards or setup a new rewards.
Currently, the HODL bonus of DSTRA only based on airdrop and not including additional purchased DSTRA. :unsure:

Therefore, I would recommended that another special rewards setup, in order to encourage buyer of DSTRA to HODL and get rewards/airdrop too without need to do task.
OR can tweak the current HODLer bonus to include purchased DSTRA :dstraheart:

xTrisx

Hyper Kat!
Staff member
Hodl Bonus is included from AD2 onwards.

We apply the following:

IF airdrop wallet balance is equal or more than 60% of AD1 reward, that wallet is eligible for Hodl Bonus in AD2.
If airdrop wallet balance is below 60% of AD1 reward, that wallet is NOT eligible for Hodl Bonus in AD2.

Now for AD3,

IF airdrop wallet balance is equal or more than 60% of AD1+AD2 rewards, that wallet is eligible for Hodl Bonus in AD3.
If airdrop wallet balance is below 60% of AD1+AD2 rewards, that wallet is NOT eligible for Hodl Bonus in AD3.

NOTE: Percentage of HODL Bonus might change per airdrop round.

twthmoses

Hmm. Very strange, the % i mean.

Doing some random picks, based on AD1 received and holder bonus from AD2, I get 10,09386610219756%. What a strange %? But it does fit for all tested. Why not just 10% ?

NoxX

So you get x% of AD1+AD2 amount if you are eligible for hodl bonus in AD3? If you buy more DST in between you won't get bonus for those?

i hope you will consider making it the total in your wallet to encourage people buy more when we get on exchanges. i know the percentage cant be what it is now.

Bodo

DSTRA Admin
Staff member
Hmm. Very strange, the % i mean.

Doing some random picks, based on AD1 received and holder bonus from AD2, I get 10,09386610219756%. What a strange %? But it does fit for all tested. Why not just 10% ?
As serathy explained here:
"The goal was to calculate the share% of AD1 amount in entire AD1 pool - and then use this proportion to allocate Hodler bonus pool to all eligible wallets. And since some of them were not fulfilling the condition it resulted in the above % value"

saigoyume

Staff member
there are some themes being worked on by the team, % of whole balance is one idea - however that'll be quite significant :)

chipr

Without any exchange activity there will not be any increased value to DSTRA, not anything noticeable which is what we want for eventual widespread adoption.

Bonus HODLR reward for a percentage of 'airdropped $DSTRA', such as 60% or higher I'd say (75-80%) of all airdropped $DSTRA received still hodling in wallet eligible for bonus = great idea BECAUSE it is an incentive to not just receive airdrop to airdrop while selling as soon as you receive them. Multiply this and you have dumps after every airdrop (some will happen but perhaps less).

The main idea is to increase participation among those who believe in the project, will put some energy into it since they are now invested in it by hodling $DSTRA even if it is airdropped.

The idea of rewarding for any additional market purchases does not go along the lines of the principle above and is not a good idea in my opinion, since the believers and hodlers are the ones who will buy -- not those getting for free to turn around and sell quickly. Members who HODL their $DSTRA will be rewarded via any HODLING bonus, and the others will not.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
ya, a good way to promote DSTRA buy and sell on exhange (y):dstraheart:
I don't see any need for us to add more bonus for purchased DSTRA honestly, and many are already willing to trade DSTRA in the market already --- we just haven't got listed yet

lao mao

I don't see any need for us to add more bonus for purchased DSTRA honestly, and many are already willing to trade DSTRA in the market already --- we just haven't got listed yet
If the first airdrop on the market is necessary, it will be necessary. So buying and holding rewards is very necessary to be put on the agenda of the team to consider.

Meliodas

Staff member
If the first airdrop on the market is necessary, it will be necessary. So buying and holding rewards is very necessary to be put on the agenda of the team to consider.
We already have a holding rewards (please look at the report and read the forum thoroughly: DSTRA Airdrop 2 report https://forum.dstra.io/threads/dstra-airdrop-2-report.726/page-2#post-15731).
Honestly I don't see a lot of benefits from giving purchasing bonus (unless we want to apply minimum purchasing of DSTRA on the exchange as a part of AD tasks/ joining AD requiremement --- which is absurd) and it's like giving out DSTRA way too easily which only leads to massive dump by the same person (probably).
Please enlighten me if you have a better idea and explanation for the bonus as we are all here to discuss what can improve this project as a whole.

lao mao

We already have a holding rewards (please look at the report and read the forum thoroughly: DSTRA Airdrop 2 report https://forum.dstra.io/threads/dstra-airdrop-2-report.726/page-2#post-15731).
Honestly I don't see a lot of benefits from giving purchasing bonus (unless we want to apply minimum purchasing of DSTRA on the exchange as a part of AD tasks/ joining AD requiremement --- which is absurd) and it's like giving out DSTRA way too easily which only leads to massive dump by the same person (probably).
Please enlighten me if you have a better idea and explanation for the bonus as we are all here to discuss what can improve this project as a whole.
Dstra on the trading platform and then discuss this issue, at present, the trading platform is very difficult.

Couldn't agree more. The person who bought DSTRA from the donation must be more rewarded than the others because they support DSTRA with everything they got.

Nice proposal sir

Meliodas

Staff member
Couldn't agree more. The person who bought DSTRA from the donation must be more rewarded than the others because they support DSTRA with everything they got.

Nice proposal sir
The bonus proposed here is to give more to people who buys frmo the market sadly... If it was from the donation it is still acceptable, but from the market is not a good idea as it doesn't increase the fund for the project.

The bonus proposed here is to give more to people who buys frmo the market sadly... If it was from the donation it is still acceptable, but from the market is not a good idea as it doesn't increase the fund for the project.
Yes only give bonus for the person who bought it on Donation. Outside of that shouldn't get anything IMO