• Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Poll: Which exchange would you like to see DSTRA on?

Which exchange would you like DSTRA to be listed on?

• NovaExchange

• Graviex

• CoinExchange

• CryptoBridge

• Cryptohub

• YoBit

• Tradesatoshi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bilenok

Проголосовала за криптобридж... биржа еще та, со своими ботами, но самая реальная мне кажется... + боты какие-никакие объемы наарисуют...

Bilenok

На YoBit сейчас можно заходить только через прокси, блокирует ее роском кто то там ... Все остальные биржи для меня в принципе неизвестны ..

Retrogrde7

i have used yobit in the past i don't think they are a scam exchange but i definitely think they are not reliable or competitive, just plain rip off merchants

PzYcO

I'd say I'm not a huge fan of any of them but nova....but they have had their hiccups and I'm not sure how long they will last this time. I dont care for many exchanges at the moment, dont day trade... just hodl the next bubble will be massive :)

Retrogrde7

I'd say I'm not a huge fan of any of them but nova....but they have had their hiccups and I'm not sure how long they will last this time. I dont care for many exchanges at the moment, dont day trade... just hodl the next bubble will be massive :)
yeah thats pretty much what i'm doing now