What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Please consider using this interesting bounty platform for DSTRA

usbs

Hello Devs and admins, here is the link to a successful bounty manager platform bountyhive.io where your project is managed in a very professional way. No need for participants to register endless google forms or track by themselves, this platform will manage all your bounty/airdrop programs providing you reports and paying your supporters always on time.

Dstra community can still be doing their tasks in this forum, or anywhere else, so this additional platform is an extra alternative to attract more new members to Dstra project.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Devs and admins, here is the link to a successful bounty manager platform www.bountyhive.io/r/usbs where your project is managed in a very professional way. No need for participants to register endless google forms or track by themselves, this platform will manage all your bounty/airdrop programs providing you reports and paying your supporters always on time.

Dstra community can still be doing their tasks in this forum, or anywhere else, so this additional platform is an extra alternative to attract more new members to Dstra project.
That's a good idea.

I know some success bounty token that use BountyHive service and it went smooth.

I hope the team will consider it

ponyongie

Hiring bounty-managing company would be a good idea but in DSTRA's condition, we cannot prioritize it now since we only have limited funds that would focus to other side first. Raising funds is not an easy task since even I, who is very willing, don't have enough yet, and honestly, there are big percentage of members who just joined for the free airdrop. Let's admit it. If only all members could invest 1000 to 2000 dstra each in fund raising program, we could have enough funds for the improvement of DSTRA. :)

Great suggestion. I checked their website and it is well organized with easilly accesible social media site and BCT accounts. On time payments with updated notifications to your bounty status.

javerzky

yes it is a referral links and in my opinion we dont have a permission to post any referral links here.
it is good if distra will be in the bountyhive to attract more member and get involve it here

xTrisx

Hyper Kat!
Staff member
@usbs I have just edited your post and removed the referral link. Please avoid doing it next time.

As for your input, I'mt not sure if an airdrop community coin can use the platform as it's for ICO but I will check their site to learn more about them. Thanks for sharing.

irenjosh

Hello Devs and admins, here is the link to a successful bounty manager platform bountyhive.io where your project is managed in a very professional way. No need for participants to register endless google forms or track by themselves, this platform will manage all your bounty/airdrop programs providing you reports and paying your supporters always on time.

Bountyhive has been know to be a reputable and successful bounty manager from bct forum. It would be great we use them, if they accept DST not BTC. From the look of things BTC is needed for very important listings here.

Bountyhive has been know to be a reputable and successful bounty manager from bct forum. It would be great we use them, if they accept DST not BTC. From the look of things BTC is needed for very important listings here.

usbs

Every effort counts when a project needs expansion, if there are not funding for this yet, the fund can be generated via contributions?

Meanwhile there are different automated bounty platforms, and many of them have problems, so we should eventually check them all properly. Let's not forget that automated platoforms are one one side useful because they reduce work, but on the other side they can in some cause be fooled by clever cheaters.

I think bountyhive asks BTC or Ether for adding a campaign at its site. I think this can be looked later, as Dstra has other more important priorities to look into currently

Last edited:

usbs

Why we need to do bounty via bountyhive?
we can have do it ourself.
The thing is they have a good platform, using API meaning the user does online tasks and the API system check immediately after that and gives your rewards right away, users don't need to copy paste links as proof anymore!

chunnorris

i dont like bountyhive, they arent transparency and it's not free so less coin for us
in more there are refferal system and paid refferents mean again less coin for us
its better than bounty stay in the house

usbs

i dont like bountyhive, they arent transparency and it's not free so less coin for us
in more there are refferal system and paid refferents mean again less coin for us
its better than bounty stay in the house
The thing I like about them is that members don't have to copy and paste their proof of work they have done everyday and they don't have to send weekly report of witter or facebook, all that time wasting job is managed by the API, A system checking online tasks for the members.

The thing is they have a good platform, using API meaning the user does online tasks and the API system check immediately after that and gives your rewards right away, users don't need to copy paste links as proof anymore!
But you also have to think of the cost.