What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Percentage of activities in DSTRA AD?

usbs

Where do you see what percentage belongs to each AD section? I remember for the DSTRA forum is about 40%? but don't know the others, are these % fixed or will they change in the next DSTRA AD?

last airdrop 1 i think it the same percentage last airdrop maybe 25% discord 45%dstra forum
15%bct and 15% social/gleam i dont know if they have changes in percentage

itsmemv

45% of AD pool – Forum
25% of AD pool – Discord
15% of AD pool – BCT
15% of AD pool – Social Media
and hodlers bonus which we currently dont know what is

usbs

45% of AD pool – Forum
25% of AD pool – Discord
15% of AD pool – BCT
15% of AD pool – Social Media
and hodlers bonus which we currently dont know what is
Great! in the AD2 this info is not shared there! I hope this is accurate! and it will help to know if this will be the same for the next AD?

FaucetKING

Staff member
I think the % are fixed until this moment, try to grab as much as possible since there will be more and more members coming and things will be harder than today.

ppip

Should really participate where you are comfortable and enjoy the most, then branch to the others, because there are a lot of ADs left and you don't want to lose interest.

usbs

I think the % are fixed until this moment, try to grab as much as possible since there will be more and more members coming and things will be harder than today.
Hopefully, the team behind DSTRA won't diminish the number of coins they normally distribute on each AD, but time will tell.

They said they will come out soon with the calculations for the different aspects of the airdrop - hopefully it will be fair and equitable :)
However I would expect percentages to happen. As long as they don't come back with some retrospective eligibility rule that you had to fulfil and we were never given the chance to get to.

The allocation of percentage for the first two airdrops is like what the other members have mentioned, but it seems that there is not any for AD3, will it be the same as the previous one?

is the percentage still the same for AD 5 right now? Also I just entered this airdrop and I don't have any coins from the past 4 drops, if I hold on to the coins I get this airdrop, i will be eligible for the holder bonus in AD 6?

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
I actually got a bit confused with your reply haha sorry, so if I get some coins now this AD 5, the holder bonus in AD 6 for me would only be the ones from AD 5 right?
Simple answer: Yes
For the basic calculation formula, you can refer to the post made by Serathy here: DSTRA Airdrop 2 report https://forum.dstra.io/threads/dstra-airdrop-2-report.726/post-15731
Someone please explain this. I'm new here and don't know about this holder bonus and how it is calculated.
Check the link above

Remember, it is the old formula, the percentage required to be eligible for HODLer bonus might change over time.