• Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY - REFFERAL DRIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndHar83

DSTRA Moderator
Staff member
Referral competition/givaway
The team wants to initiate an initial Referral giveaway for the next 2 weeks.

The success of DSTRA will depend on the number of participants that we can attract. While we will be putting up strategies for marketing DSTRA to capture said participants, it will not happen until AD2 at least.

In the meantime, we will start a Giveaway/Competition for referral into this project! Remember, the success of DSTRA directly impact every participant and DSTRA member.
So start telling your friends, family and everyone else to join DSTRA!

RULES
Maximum Referrals per person : 15 referrals per participant
(To reduce spam/fake referrals or multi account referrals, the following rules are FINAL.)

• Each participant will create a referral link in DISCORD.
  • This Link will be used as a record the number of people linked to your discord name/account. That Joined DSTRA.
  • Rewards will be weighted on new participants joining in discord.
THATS it!
(Note: after launch, we will be using stricter rules and strategies to prevent abuse.)

REWARDS
EACH REFERRAL will be worth a MAXIMUM of : 10 DSTRA
MAXIMUM
possible amount of DSTRA per participant = 150 DSTRA
basically if you get 15 of your friends to use your discord Link and join DISCORD, you will get 150 DSTRA no questions asked!

WE WILL ask that THESE NEW PARTICIPANTS Go into FORUM and SIGN UP if they can!
If they sign up and Post the DISCORD name of the person who referred them in THIS competition THREAD we will give them(new sign ups) 10 DSTRA EACH.

HAVE FUN!

Last edited:

dragononcrypto

I'm in. I'm referring from the AltcoinsTalks ANN at the moment, hope that's alright ;)
People who sign up have to post here then, it's not based on invites then?

AndHar83

DSTRA Moderator
Staff member
it is based on referral link in discord :D
the people you referred that post on this thread your name will each get 10 DSTRA themselves.

dragononcrypto

it is based on referral link in discord :D
the people you referred that post on this thread your name will each get 10 DSTRA themselves.
Thanks for explaining, this is the opposite to referral giveways I'm used to!
I will publicize the giveaway elsewhere.

AndHar83

DSTRA Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for explaining, this is the opposite to referral giveways I'm used to!
I will publicize the giveaway elsewhere.
for you who do the referring, you will get 10 DSTRA per referral. up to 15 REFERRAL allowed for now. meaning a TOTAL of 150 DSTRA maximum for you.
:D

dragononcrypto

So if the person I referred to discord posted here they would get 10 DSTRA and I will get 10 DSTRA?
Sorry but still confused. Last line is a bit confusing to be honest.

Last edited:

AndHar83

DSTRA Moderator
Staff member
So if the person I referred to discord posted here they would get 10 DSTRA and I will get 10 DSTRA?
Sorry but still confused. Last line is a bit confusing to be honest.
Thanks for your feed back dragon, changed wording of ANN to make it not so confusing. please feedback if you can. thanks.

ponyongie

Nice idea. Having a limited referrals and maximum reward. This will avoid spamming to other groups and getting real ones. Also, avoid some for doing fake accounts just for referral counts. You never fail to impressed us, DSTRA. Everything's new and idealistic. We will be waiting for more news to be revealed. ☺

dragononcrypto

Thanks for your feed back dragon, changed wording of ANN to make it not so confusing. please feedback if you can. thanks.
Yes I think I got it... the new user get's 10 DSTRA for signing up posting here. If you get 15 referrals then you get 150 DSTRA no questions.
That's what I took away :)

javerzky

do we need to post it here if we reached 15 invites ?? and how long it will run for this giveaway ??

Globee07

Referral competition/givaway
The team wants to initiate an initial Referral giveaway for the next 2 weeks.

The success of DSTRA will depend on the number of participants that we can attract. While we will be putting up strategies for marketing DSTRA to capture said participants, it will not happen until AD2 at least.

In the meantime, we will start a Giveaway/Competition for referral into this project! Remember, the success of DSTRA directly impact every participant and DSTRA member.
So start telling your friends, family and everyone else to join DSTRA!

RULES
Maximum Referrals per person : 15 referrals per participant
(To reduce spam/fake referrals or multi account referrals, the following rules are FINAL.)

• Each participant will create a referral link in DISCORD.
  • This Link will be used as a record the number of people linked to your discord name/account. That Joined DSTRA.
  • Rewards will be weighted on new participants joining in discord.
THATS it!
(Note: after launch, we will be using stricter rules and strategies to prevent abuse.)

REWARDS
EACH REFERRAL will be worth a MAXIMUM of : 10 DSTRA
MAXIMUM
possible amount of DSTRA per participant = 150 DSTRA
basically if you get 15 of your friends to use your discord Link and join DISCORD, you will get 150 DSTRA no questions asked!

WE WILL ask that THESE NEW PARTICIPANTS Go into FORUM and SIGN UP if they can!
If they sign up and Post the DISCORD name of the person who referred them in THIS competition THREAD we will give them(new sign ups) 10 DSTRA EACH.

HAVE FUN!
People should really stop DM'ing people from other projects to join..that will not create anything good for this community...
I think this could be added to the rules so members from here aren't spamming other people just to get a bounty...

Status
Not open for further replies.