What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

No Bitcoin ATH this year.

jonsnow29

I think there will be no Bitcoin All Time High this year. With the trend of ups and down on price. $15k is more attainable at this moment. I am expecting new ATH by 2019.
Do you agree?

I was looking at some technical analysis youtube videos about Bitcoin price and predictions. Bitcoin would continue to drop until at least mid July because there are bearish signals from should-head-shoulder lines and strong red signal from Ichimoku indicator. BUT the should-head-should indicator is slated which could also mean a bullish indicator because we are already on the second shoulder and it's about to finish. Further more, BTC as a commodity is still on an incline trend, analyst say even if BTC drops to $4500 it is still on the up trend. We may need to see BTC go pretty low until we start rebounding but not sure.

jonsnow29

I was looking at some technical analysis youtube videos about Bitcoin price and predictions. Bitcoin would continue to drop until at least mid July because there are bearish signals from should-head-shoulder lines and strong red signal from Ichimoku indicator. BUT the should-head-should indicator is slated which could also mean a bullish indicator because we are already on the second shoulder and it's about to finish. Further more, BTC as a commodity is still on an incline trend, analyst say even if BTC drops to $4500 it is still on the up trend. We may need to see BTC go pretty low until we start rebounding but not sure.
Thank you for this tip. It will help me a lot on my crypto trading activity. I hope bitcoin go back to $10 dollars or more by Ber months.

sorin90

Staff member
Not sure what to say about that but btc can still give us a nice surprise. Look at it in the past. Even last year it raised a lot

it might be, but who knows, crypto is too erratic to predict both short and long term. There's too many whales trying to manipulate it just to get more cash from new traders.

Facebook has lifted their crypto-ban and may be looking at buying Coinbase exchange. Think about it, there are billion's of people that use Facebook, crypto could explode!

I think it will. Price action has been consistent the past 4 years. Regardless, you need to keep in mind that BTC is still up 150% from last year...

guelmi92

BCT ATH may be in December 2018 or 2019 because so far this year has been rather difficult for BTC and other cryptos compared to December 2017 and it will probably take a few months to approach again its ATH.

Elpeor00

Well, historically bitcoin drops bad after each ATH and takes around 18 months to recover, if it keeps these behavior we may see the next ATH in 2019 Q3 or Q4, but still it can surprise us, as too many people believe in a bull run in the last months of the year, and if they all enter the market it can drag the price up.

if not this year then it will be next year .. bitcoin price is going up no mater what they say its not just a bubble thats going to burst. bitcoin is very valuable and limited thats why the price will always go up

plpatel

if not this year then it will be next year .. bitcoin price is going up no mater what they say its not just a bubble thats going to burst. bitcoin is very valuable and limited thats why the price will always go up
Do agree with you, and I personally feel that in next year Bitcoin will surely be going for ATH.