What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

More social media activity needed

plpatel

With our limited funds, a guerilla marketing scheme will be more suitable for us imo
What exactly is guerilla marketing?
Frankly speaking never heard of guerilla marketing, or was I would rather say never came across this guerilla marketing.
If you could elaborate in details about this marketing would be great to know something about it.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
What kind of geurilla marketing that you suggesting?
What exactly is guerilla marketing?
Frankly speaking never heard of guerilla marketing, or was I would rather say never came across this guerilla marketing.
If you could elaborate in details about this marketing would be great to know something about it.
You guys can actually google it instead of waiting for me to explain about it lol.

Guerrilla marketing
is an advertisement strategy concept designed for businesses to promote their products or services in an unconventional way with little budget to spend. This involves high energy and imagination focusing on grasping the attention of the public at a more personal and memorable level.
One of the recent successful case is ice bucket challenge that managed to increase awareness about ALS and the donation funds.
The main idea is it needs to be cost-efficient, using the least resource but getting the most impact.

As for the now I still haven't thought out a good guerrilla marketing idea for DSTRA.

Meliodas

Staff member
there's also altcointalks if I'm not wrong, but most traffic in crypto comes from bitcointalk, so it is still one of the important place to promote our project imo.

Meliodas

Staff member
that's true but with limited resource, focus is needed. I think we still need to focus our attention to bitcointalk since people use that the most at the moment.

Maybe now, with the new version and the listing is the right time to strengthen DSTRA's presence in social media, anyway, I think a publication in media like Forbes will be a bit to expensive right now, is better to stick to social media for now.