What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Mobile wallet creation

mobile wallet may help create more involvement as each year we have increasing number of smartphone users. Ppl are more and more spending time on smartphones rather than computers

panget

mobile wallet may help create more involvement as each year we have increasing number of smartphone users. Ppl are more and more spending time on smartphones rather than computers
there's no need for mobile wallet as of the moment since people can check on block explorer easily with mobile phones. until there would be enough members or unique features that requires mobile wallet, we can skip this and focus on other more important stuffs.

baobao

To be honest I am quite happy with the wallet now, light and also fast transaction speed. I often use my laptop to access DSTRA wallet, so it is definitely not a high priority for user like me to have a mobile app at moment.

Retrogrde7

To be honest I am quite happy with the wallet now, light and also fast transaction speed. I often use my laptop to access DSTRA wallet, so it is definitely not a high priority for user like me to have a mobile app at moment.
yeah i'm satisfied so far with it