What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Mobile wallet creation

skateboard

there is JSON-RPC api. So basically creating a mobile wallet should be not that hard to accomplish. But time and human resources are needed for this.

SofienG

Every time we progress more, I expect it will be present in the upcoming programs to facilitate a lot of work as the new wallet has found how easy and smooth the work, thanks dstra

Retrogrde7

yeah desktop wallet as well, unless i'm organizing a meet and greet or exchange with someone in person as i don't want them necessarily in my home for trade or knowing where my desktop wallet is.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
biggest problem with that is safety concern, you guys know any good mobile wallet service provider? Can you elaborate?

I don't think it's urgent for the team to create this feature.

What more urgent now is an exposure for DSTRA, we already like what 12 round of airdrop and the community is small and keep decreasing every day.

Retrogrde7

I don't think it's urgent for the team to create this feature.

What more urgent now is an exposure for DSTRA, we already like what 12 round of airdrop and the community is small and keep decreasing every day.
i noticed alot of these coins do these discord invite competitions that people seem to spam i wonder if that will pull more in

KissmarX

I like the idea of a mobile wallet for DSTRA. But is it possible to make a mobile wallet that can also have staking features?

Retrogrde7

I like the idea of a mobile wallet for DSTRA. But is it possible to make a mobile wallet that can also have staking features?
Mobile wallets are usually a lighter version of a node this usually prevents the ability to stake. Only problem of having a full node on a mobile wallet would be an ever growing size and constant mobile connection too. Also depend on your data too for continual connection. As you download each block with transactions inside each block the full node file size increases over time. Lets face mobile phones still have a long way to go for storing large files like blockchains. I mean try downloading the entire bitcoin blockchain on a phone even with very good internet speeds. Still take up alot of space and data lol

Meliodas

Staff member
The idea might be having a web wallet that can be accessed via app in mobile, and since it's web wallet, you don't need to download the entire blockchain - the only problem is that we need to have an official site for that. Not sure if this is how mobile wallet works though, just an idea

The idea might be having a web wallet that can be accessed via app in mobile, and since it's web wallet, you don't need to download the entire blockchain - the only problem is that we need to have an official site for that. Not sure if this is how mobile wallet works though, just an idea
right! the official web wallet must be from developer team, so that we can be assured the site will not run away with our precious coins. there are some cases where a web wallet was made available for everyone to use, then the wallet creator will just run away with depositors' money.

other way to do this is to let sato wallet list dstra. this way, people who already have sato wallet installed in their mobile will just add dstra to it. very convenient. also, it will stake your coins.

right! the official web wallet must be from developer team, so that we can be assured the site will not run away with our precious coins. there are some cases where a web wallet was made available for everyone to use, then the wallet creator will just run away with depositors' money.

other way to do this is to let sato wallet list dstra. this way, people who already have sato wallet installed in their mobile will just add dstra to it. very convenient. also, it will stake your coins.
That is cool that tou can stake with it

panget

with airdrop backlog finally over, devs team now have more time to concentrate on project development. i think web wallet will e a priority for them. not all prefer to run dstra desktop wallet. there are still many who wants web version as they are more of mobile phone persons.

Meliodas

Staff member
with airdrop backlog finally over, devs team now have more time to concentrate on project development. i think web wallet will e a priority for them. not all prefer to run dstra desktop wallet. there are still many who wants web version as they are more of mobile phone persons.
I will try bringing this to the team discussion, I also think we need other alternatives than discord panda staking bot wallet, just in case people can't access discord