What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Mobile wallet creation

irenjosh

Now, I think there should be plans for mobile wallet creation for dstra. This development will further propel dstra as an airdrop coin to watch out for, don't you think guys?

this is a pretty interesting idea. but you need to figure out how the two wallets will be synchronized. (on the computer and on the phone)

itsmemv

There was a thread asking the same thing yesterday and there are pretty good reasons why there is still time for that and why its not a priority right now :)

irenjosh

this is a pretty interesting idea. but you need to figure out how the two wallets will be synchronized. (on the computer and on the phone)
I don't know if its possible for both desktop and mobile wallet to be linked but if possible would be cool.

There was a thread asking the same thing yesterday and there are pretty good reasons why there is still time for that and why its not a priority right now :)
Don't know about another post concerning mobile wallet integration but its true that right now is still very early, however having plans in the future (probably sometimes after the airdrops) will be a good marketing strategy to bring in more investors.

FaucetKING

Staff member
Now, I think there should be plans for mobile wallet creation for dstra. This development will further propel dstra as an airdrop coin to watch out for, don't you think guys?
Already suggested this to the team of dstra, they are not interested yet about the Mobile wallet :)
Maybe in the future, keep hopes.

Although it is good to have this feature, we should give the team more time to develop it. The top priority of the team at this stage is to build up the community!

FaucetKING

Staff member
To be able to stake I think the mobile wallet would need to download the full blockchain to your mobile which would take up a lot of your memory.
It's not a big problem, think about the positive stuffs when dstra get's a mobile wallet, it will help in the daily use of dst coins in real life ;)

ponyongie

I don't think staking in mobile wallet is possible. I prefer to have mobile wallet just to make DSTRA transactions easier and not needing to reach to your pc to do the transactions. Will be very efficient to most of the members especially to those who is always out of home like me. :)

FaucetKING

Staff member
I don't think staking in mobile wallet is possible. I prefer to have mobile wallet just to make DSTRA transactions easier and not needing to reach to your pc to do the transactions. Will be very efficient to most of the members especially to those who is always out of home like me. :)
Good point, i think its not possible to stake in a mobile wallet, never seen any wallet with staking feature.
as you mentioned, the mobile wallet will be used for small-daily use transactions and not for permanent hodling.

irenjosh

To be able to stake I think the mobile wallet would need to download the full blockchain to your mobile which would take up a lot of your memory.
When the staking bot on discord becomes a reality, having a mobile wallet and still able to stake would be possible, not necessarily downloading the full block chain

Offthecuff

Just buzzing about
Staff member
When the staking bot on discord becomes a reality, having a mobile wallet and still able to stake would be possible, not necessarily downloading the full block chain
That would be good, my message was in response to someone hoping the mobile wallet could stake though.

Mobile wallet for a feature of a coin is a great add up but i have to agree with them, its not the teams top priority. As for the staking in a mobile device you can do it in staking pools and the much awaited discord staking.

I think though in the roadmap most likely be included in the future, though I know most of the people most use Windows or MAC desktop wallets and so little to no use of mobile wallets.