What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Masternode info?

twthmoses

I'm sure the details for the Mastnode is already out. And at the moment, running a Masternode is not profitable, yet.
I fo Think Its profitable.

There are 1440 blocks a day of 2,5 dstra = 3600 dstra a day. MN claim 10% of this, 360. Currently there are 10 MN online (only 8 seems to be working), so each receive average about 36 dstra day. In order to match this you need to stake 15 times a day.

I do not have another 30k to stake for make the test, but do 30k dstra stake 15 times a Day?

There are 1440 blocks a day of 2,5 dstra = 3600 dstra a day. MN claim 10% of this, 360. Currently there are 10 MN online (only 8 seems to be working), so each receive average about 36 dstra day. In order to match this you need to stake 15 times a day.

I do not have another 30k to stake for make the test, but do 30k dstra stake 15 times a Day?
30k now you got a bout 20 stakes/day - I counted from my stakes...

Staking with 35k coins, I get 20~25 stakes every day. So if you have 30k coins I think there is no problem to get more than 15 stakes a day.

Last edited:

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
But MN only got 0.25 per block? if you got 10 block is equal when you got 1 block in POS
remember we have 1 block each minute, for POS we still need to wait for maturity before we start staking again, maybe the number of MN atm probably make it profitable to run MN instead of POS?