What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Making DSTRA more visible on BCT forum

we had already more members of DO here in this project. and hoping that after the AD we can lure them all here since this project is really good and we are grew stronger through different task, and we can do it here also to promote distra
Myself being a DO member, I'll be looking for a project that relies on the power of community and hope for the same success that DO is having right now. Indeed, we're experienced members that will positively benefit Dstra.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
think we need too get better reply on bct instead of just spam talk
Agreed, please get involved in the discussion and don't just post some random positive one liner. Make the tread more interesting with discussing about what you think about DSTRA, what can be improved, what application should it have for a starter, etc

Rocha

How big bitcointalk is to focus some marketing share there?
I only see old users posting there and loving signature campaign; IMO signature campaign is a shit marketing, i just ignore when i see. Why not other medias?

How big bitcointalk is to focus some marketing share there?
I only see old users posting there and loving signature campaign; IMO signature campaign is a shit marketing, i just ignore when i see. Why not other medias?
Maybe you do not look at signatures but many others do. Also BCT community is the biggest in crypto world and it is easier to get members that are already involved in crypto. We ofcourse can and eventually we will go to other media aswell but FB and twitter are already making difficulties promoting cryptos.

usbs

but whuldent that just upset deep onion if we don'twork togheter in some things?

for example meake so to can coperate med meake both coins stronger ?

or maby reath out to other coins too meake a good deal for both coins that thay both benefit in ?

or maby another why too do somthing difrent from other coins
Synergy is always a good thing, and thus why many projects do partnership agreements and work together to get the best of their team/resources, etc! and get the benefit of synergy, where the result is always bigger (more than double) than what a single team would accomplish by itself.

Slipersty

Synergy is always a good thing, and thus why many projects do partnership agreements and work together to get the best of their team/resources, etc! and get the benefit of synergy, where the result is always bigger (more than double) than what a single team would accomplish by itself.
yes absolutly :) but ih that whuld happen you need too find a team that you can trust and build trust

I usually answer some question about DSTRA on BCT forum. It helps the one who asks as well as giving the idea that we're a helpful and welcoming community.

abs1

We just need to advise members to post intelligently in our BCT ANN. The rules are a lot more strict and people posting nonsensically will have their accounts banned. We have seen this on numerous occasions, so "When Lambo and When moon" posts wont do you any favours. Apart from that i see the activity is shaping up nicely and most of the posts are genuine. Good job everyone!

irenjosh

With proper discussions including creative questions and on-point answers regularly, we can always be on top or first few pages at least thereby improving visibility of the dstra project and popularity. Also Bounties should be open for all asap.

sorin90

Staff member
I think the signature campaign will start soon. I agree with you, it is a must for the most well known coins and we need to be one of those.

Yes JaroDaro is right and I think a signature campaign could have some impact on BCT forum. I don't know how "blind" did the users become to this type of advertising but I for one have discovered some interesting projects via signature campaign on BCT.
Which is the problem caused by Marine? I know they are using referrals, and we are not.
BTW a signature campaign would create much more visibility. We'd need it.

Last edited:

Globee07

The whitepaper has to or at least should be ready for the official announcement, without that there is just no point imo as that is what people look at first

Indeed so little info about the project and its future. Better wait for more updates and start spreading dstra to the world and make BCT thread active.

Meliodas

Staff member
we need more new contents to get people attention, MN and crex24 listing is one, I think we may also need to do some events to get more exposure

Elpeor00

Although I agree about the coin's need of more exposure in bitcointalk we need to be careful with the mods and get some creative ways to promote the project there, maybe doing more posts in the regional boards and making comments in crex24's and masternodes related threads.

I think we should increase the reward of signature campagin first because the reward is very low now, it is not attractive enough to attract people's attention

Meliodas

Staff member
I think we should increase the reward of signature campagin first because the reward is very low now, it is not attractive enough to attract people's attention
It's high actually, especially for member rank and below since the reward is shared equally. I think we need to create some differentiation also according to the ranks.