What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Making DSTRA more visible on BCT forum

JaroDaro

In my opinion at this early stage, best way to atract more people is to make some more noise on BCT forum. We have part of airdrop that requires to make 2 posts on our thread weekly. But it isn't enogh! We should start making bounties as soon as possible and concentrate on building reliable signature campaign.

Klax

Yes JaroDaro is right and I think a signature campaign could have some impact on BCT forum. I don't know how "blind" did the users become to this type of advertising but I for one have discovered some interesting projects via signature campaign on BCT.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
We have to be careful on posting things on BCT now, especially if the post is clearly trying to "sell" the coin.
I don't know if you guys know about the problems caused by marine coin on BCT, but please be careful and avoid getting banned

skateboard

there was also great idea on discord to promote dstra among deeponion users as their airdrop is to finish soon. so we can lure them to us

Klax

there was also great idea on discord to promote dstra among deeponion users as their airdrop is to finish soon. so we can lure them to us
haha...sounds funny..."to lure" them. I'm a DO user too and I am very curious what will happen when the AD are over cause I have some doubts but time will tell.

Slipersty

but whuldent that just upset deep onion if we don'twork togheter in some things?

for example meake so to can coperate med meake both coins stronger ?

or maby reath out to other coins too meake a good deal for both coins that thay both benefit in ?

or maby another why too do somthing difrent from other coins

I think we already have ANN thread in bitcointalk. Yeah let's be active in that thread and promote DSTRA to other people in bitcointalk. Then more and more people will join our great community.

Getting DO users is very interesting idea. We can learn about good marketing from DO system and learn from their mistakes. Also I'm interested what will happen to their community and DO price after last airdrop.

We have to be careful on posting things on BCT now, especially if the post is clearly trying to "sell" the coin.
I don't know if you guys know about the problems caused by marine coin on BCT, but please be careful and avoid getting banned
I did marinecoin BCT bounty campaign before, this is the first i heard this issue.. maybe i got lucky i had never got banned by promoting their coin. Yeah iagree, lets just be careful on getting involved on the forum. Even deeponion thread before got deleted by the BCT moderator. :)

I did marinecoin BCT bounty campaign before, this is the first i heard this issue.. maybe i got lucky i had never got banned by promoting their coin. Yeah iagree, lets just be careful on getting involved on the forum. Even deeponion thread before got deleted by the BCT moderator. :)
Just to correct your info about Deeponion, the thread was not deleted by BCT mods but the account that started the thread got hacked and the team were forced to create a new thread and get it self-moderated.

usbs

Bitcointalk is a good place, but how about other places like bitcoingarden?

Just to correct your info about Deeponion, the thread was not deleted by BCT mods but the account that started the thread got hacked and the team were forced to create a new thread and get it self-moderated.
And now they have 2 main big threads! one that is like abandoned, but the other one is updated every second :) and they have around 1k+ pages now and more than 2k pages in the old one! so that is a proof how a well-organized community can have success!

think we need too get better reply on bct instead of just spam talk
And people need to make sure they post in the right section otherwise they will be banned for 7 days or 15 or 30

BCT not easy, many restriction and rules. specially no giveaway for ANN thread reply

the most we can do is try to encourage old DSTRA community to try do some better quality reply on DSTRA official ANN

javerzky

we had already more members of DO here in this project. and hoping that after the AD we can lure them all here since this project is really good and we are grew stronger through different task, and we can do it here also to promote distra