What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Make ONE single page with ALL information on how to join

I have just subscribed to the airdrop and it is a real pain in the ass since there is no single page with all the information you need. I mean all orders to give to the bot on discord etc. It took me over one hour while it could be done in 5 minutes having all data on one single page. And by all I mean ALL. I had to waste the time of people on Discord asking questions for every single step. Let's make the procedure of joining more friendly for the next people who will join the club.

itsmemv

While there is an article about how to set up everything i agree it needs to be somewhere visible and preferably by devs so the are no misunderstandings

Yes, this is a good one, but how would a Newbie be able to spot it? I think that we should have a very clear a big link displayed on the very first page BOTH OF THE FORUM AND THE WEBSITE that any Newbie would immediately see and find its way to registre properly. At the moment to find the tutorial is a sort of treasure hunt, but we want people to join our airdrop with ease, not with pain, so this has to be corrected.

Rocha

Yes, this is a good one, but how would a Newbie be able to spot it? I think that we should have a very clear a big link displayed on the very first page BOTH OF THE FORUM AND THE WEBSITE that any Newbie would immediately see and find its way to registre properly. At the moment to find the tutorial is a sort of treasure hunt, but we want people to join our airdrop with ease, not with pain, so this has to be corrected.
this topic is pinned on #support !

FaucetKING

Staff member
Indeed, we should gather all the requirements in one thread here on the forums.
but i think i've seen a post about the Requirements on the blog.

irenjosh

love the idea , not every one can search for info on how to join every part of airdrop
Yes, it is true that not everyone can search for these information's but if questions regarding these is asked on discord, members online will help in providing you the link asap.

Aerolite

Really? I was able to find and sign up in all the areas fairly quickly shortly after learning about DSTRA. I didn't realize the info was hard to find. I'm not opposed to it taking a little bit of effort to participate as a way of earning one's place in the airdrop. But really, it's not like the information is intentionally hidden or anything.

I like the idea of one page containing all the helpful links for beginners, from registration to rules and other guides. I myself got lost searching for the rules in the forum so I second this one.

i think the guide plus a FAQ of some sort will be sufficient
It must be all on one page and it must be IMMEDIATELY VISIBLE to people landing on the website, and it must also be linked on the BCT ANN. Then it will be sufficient.
Really? I was able to find and sign up in all the areas fairly quickly shortly after learning about DSTRA. I didn't realize the info was hard to find. I'm not opposed to it taking a little bit of effort to participate as a way of earning one's place in the airdrop. But really, it's not like the information is intentionally hidden or anything.
It all depends what you mean by "fairly quickly". I too didn't need too much, maybe half an hour, but why waste half an hour with beaurocracy when you can get it sorted in 5 minutes?

ppip

Yeah I think you would have to read AD1 and AD2 threads. A generic airdrop rule thread would be helpful. Or maybe I just missed it if is already there.

Aerolite

The first page of the BitcoinTalk ANN really has all the clues someone would need to get started - even if every single step isn't explicitly laid out there.

Yes great suggestion plus it would be very helpful also if that one page information includes the rules and guidelines here in forum and discord. All-in-one page just brief and clear because i guess mostly dont usually like to read long thread.