What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

logo design competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adnan

You should make a logo design competition.Members will be making a unique logo for dstra.I think new logo good for marketing. what do you think?

iDc_IsAwesome

There was a logo competition before the ADs started. Crafty members created some design and the Staff Admins picked some good ones and they let the community vote for the logo that they like . And that emerge our logo now. @Adnan

itsmemv

I think the current logo is fine so there wont be need for another logo, tho there could maybe be a logo for some sick banner

Adnan

I never said that this log was bad.I said because when we will write some article we need many logo.Btc has many logo.But all logo symbol same.

coly20032003

I remember seeing some logo competition a while ago, that how we got the current logo. The current logo looks good to me. Do you mean creating more art work for dstra?

Adnan

yes.I mean it.When we will write some article or making video..we need more logo.But all logo concept should be same that is D

pwchangame001

The logo competition has ended and the one that are currently being used was elected by most of the early members. There is no ground for us to change the design at this stage

Status
Not open for further replies.