What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

lets get listed to Mercatox Exchange

shusmoybabu

For A Mid Volume Exchange Mercatox is Great
So how about we Apply for free listing?

They offer free listing if you win voting!

With community like ours,
it wouldn't be that hard.
they also have option for paid votes!

Consider about it and let us know the decision.

Check more at here: https://mercatox.com/adding-coins

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
I'm not really a fan of mercatox honestly, their server often goes offline in the past, giving red flags and fear that they can run with the user funds. Not sure how they fare nowadays.

Pintu

Now the right time anything can do many airdrops has gone with an exchange that's no matters they really concern about come out it. We will waiting

I Have not used this exchange before, not sure whether it is a good one or not. But I am looking forward to seeing DSTRA get listed somewhere.

It's been a very good day since the team announce that DST will get listed on Crex24. I hope we can get listed there first, then we can continue to Shardax or Mercatox

Meliodas

Staff member
It's been a very good day since the team announce that DST will get listed on Crex24. I hope we can get listed there first, then we can continue to Shardax or Mercatox
Agreed, I'd prefer Shardax than mercatox though, mercatox had some bad reps in the past, and Shardax has been getting a lot of attention now (more users will be there to trade)

Agreed, I'd prefer Shardax than mercatox though, mercatox had some bad reps in the past, and Shardax has been getting a lot of attention now (more users will be there to trade)
Yeah I heard that too. But to win the vote on Shardax quite hard because of other competitors

jonsnow29

Goo
For A Mid Volume Exchange Mercatox is Great
So how about we Apply for free listing?

They offer free listing if you win voting!

With community like ours,
it wouldn't be that hard.
they also have option for paid votes!

Consider about it and let us know the decision.

Check more at here: https://mercatox.com/adding-coins

Good suggestion. But I think we should focus on DSTRA's first exchange which is Crex24.
Let us wait and hope for another exchange after the listing in Crex24.

Great suggestion I wish for a mercatox exchange too, but now we will be having crex24 for an exchange. We'll get listed there after the implementation of masternodes. Looking forward to it I hope we will get a decent volume and a decent price <3

Goo

Good suggestion. But I think we should focus on DSTRA's first exchange which is Crex24.
Let us wait and hope for another exchange after the listing in Crex24.
I think so too, I really think it would be best if we get one exchange listed first and then look at another good one. I know the team will do what's best for the project.

Elpeor00

Mercatox is not a bad option, but so far we have been in several voting contests without too much to show for it, maybe if we can actually get ourselves together this time we can win this one.

Mohon

hope will listed in mercatox..
but first i want listed dstra in cryptopia
Cryptopia is an expensive exchange.Cryptopia charges too much to list a coin. And I think as for now we should concentrate on the current exchange (Crex24) and then look for another.We will go to the bigger exchanges through the smaller ones.;)

twthmoses

Staff member
Cryptopia is an expensive exchange.Cryptopia charges too much to list a coin. And I think as for now we should concentrate on the current exchange (Crex24) and then look for another.We will go to the bigger exchanges through the smaller ones.;)
Guess you are right. Work the smaller ones, to get to the larger ones. The way forward. Just happy we will get listed.

Meliodas

Staff member
whats this exchange like I have never used it before
It's pretty old exchange, but according to my experience they often have problems with withdraw/deposit sometimes takes a week or more (in the past), so this exchange is not my favorite.

Nicecrypto

Mercatox is not a bad option, but so far we have been in several voting contests without too much to show for it, maybe if we can actually get ourselves together this time we can win this one.
True, I have traded a few times in Mercatox and my deposit/withdrawal were pretty smooth.