What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

[Just for Fun] How much will be the starting price of DSTRA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meliodas

As You Think, You Shall Become!
Staff member
we need to keep voting so we can have exchange and play for our coin for trading
The numbers of votes and the numbers of active members are inconsistent sadly, if all of the members voted daily, we should have more votes as per today. Keep voting and remind other to vote properly as the success of the project also depends on all of us.

I'm the sure the masternode will be running after we got listed on exchange.

The team has been quite serious on getting some exchange listed DST nowadays

panget

devs hav a target of 1000 sats per dstra. if we can achieve that, then it's very great! after 1000 sats, goes to 10k sats. that would be greater!! and after 10k sats, we go to 100k sats, that would be greatest!!! that's 0.00100000 btc - roughly 6 usd pero dstra as of the btc price now. if you get 1000 dstra coin airdrop per week, that's 6000 usd!!! wow!

if we get masternode, this is a game changer, it will surely lift dstra price up up and away.

Raypok

I don't even think of a price right now, getting listed is top priority and if developments is good and the community grows we will see what the price will do.

Meliodas

Staff member
devs hav a target of 1000 sats per dstra. if we can achieve that, then it's very great! after 1000 sats, goes to 10k sats. that would be greater!! and after 10k sats, we go to 100k sats, that would be greatest!!! that's 0.00100000 btc - roughly 6 usd pero dstra as of the btc price now. if you get 1000 dstra coin airdrop per week, that's 6000 usd!!! wow!

if we get masternode, this is a game changer, it will surely lift dstra price up up and away.
The market doesn't work that way sadly lol, price is decided by the masses (or small numbers of people with a lot of money).

defc0de

realistically, it would probably be about 200-500 sats range. There would surely be a lot of dumpers and could even go low >100 sats. Only true believers of the project would HODL.

If and only if the community will help the project to reach out mass adaptation, then I believe that the lowest value this coin Dstra will get is about 5K sats on its 1st exchanger, and it can go to 1-5 dollars few months later.

Well, as the market is in downtrend, everything is bleeding red now. So I wouldn't hope for 5k sats but if market recovers and we get listed on some good exchanges with the help of community, then yes, 5000 sats is easily achievable.

Meliodas

Staff member
If and only if the community will help the project to reach out mass adaptation, then I believe that the lowest value this coin Dstra will get is about 5K sats on its 1st exchanger, and it can go to 1-5 dollars few months later.
For that kind of price DSTRA really need a real life integration application first

twthmoses

Staff member
I think its good to get listed. A coin that is not tradable anywhere, will at least put some people off to begin with. We need all the people for the community we can get, traders or not.

Meliodas

Staff member
I wish It could reach one dollar. It is a good price for a good start and Iwill be happy if it reach more
It needs to have another value than just MN for people wanting to buy and hold it, integration with off-line/real world will surely make this possible or a new technology used first by DSTRA, if not it is very hard to reach 1$ just solely because you wished it so

SofienG

According to some of the current predictions and results, and more important than this current stability → we are in this period of Ad12 we will reach 0.01 and we will settle until the end with a new partnership and global

takaf007

The price is determined by whether the holder releases the price of the current DST.
To be listed is certainly important, but at the same time, I think that it is necessary to value worthwhile.

With alliances and partnership moves, if you want to list with nature, the vote will also boom up.

Still it is strong that it is kept 40sat ~ 50sat, on the contrary?

Status
Not open for further replies.