What's new
  • Thank you for your input for the last few days regarding the list of exchanges you want to see DSTRA in.
    These are our targets for fundraising going forward. Learn more

Interested to engage with some copywriting

Hi there,
I am willing to contribute to the Dstra community with a well written article which I can try to publish on a relevant site (IT blog) with a link back to dstra, (in English and German). Of course I will not publish the same article more than once and I am also aware of what a good backlink and what a bad backlink is. Think it over, happy to do so.
Any rewards in mind for something like this? @Hank @xTrisx

xTrisx

Hyper Kat!
Staff member
Thank you for your interest to help promote DSTRA. We are planning to have an article bounty in the coming weeks. :)

insculpt

Hi there,
I am willing to contribute to the Dstra community with a well written article which I can try to publish on a relevant site (IT blog) with a link back to dstra, (in English and German). Of course I will not publish the same article more than once and I am also aware of what a good backlink and what a bad backlink is. Think it over, happy to do so.
Any rewards in mind for something like this? @Hank @xTrisx
I'm sure there will be bounties soon and we can participate in article writing to earn some dstra. I also write articles and I'm looking forward to the bounty.

coly20032003

Glad to know that we are having bounty for article writing soon. I may will also participate in that bounty.